Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+2 CONQUER CLIENTS

Discussion on +2 CONQUER CLIENTS within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/02/2006, 20:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
why dun u juz try it yourself u fukin noob??
Old 07/07/2006, 21:58   #47

sorry i'v ebeen gone for a while, no its not detectable and do you mean can you actually use co partner or is it detectable with this multi client?
Old 07/12/2006, 06:49   #48

Ok lemme put into simple terms for nooblets:

1. Get a hex editor(dont matter which one)
2.Open Conquer.exe(notice large "C")
3. search for "Engis"(no that is NOT i repeat NOT a typo)
4. replace large "E" with small "e"
5.save and enjoy ur 50 clients

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Other Bot Clients?
11/02/2009 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
I have been using The One and Only's bot for quite some time. It appears he is otherwise occupied and won't be updating it anytime soon. I would like to thank him for sharing his bot and all the work he put into it. Does anyone know of any other working bots for Atlantica ?
How much clients I will be able to run ?
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
I'm buying new computer ,and I want to know how much clients I will can to run with him ? processor: AMD PHENOM II X3 710 motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-US2H PALIT HD4870 SONIC 512MB GDDR5 - RETAIL ₪774
Inifite Conquer Clients
05/31/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
Hi Everyone, Here's a way to get inifity co clients running as much as your computer can handle. Doesn't need any files or anything. I don't know if someone posted this already but oh well here yeh go... 1. Go to wherever you put your Conquer 1.0 file in and open your ini file. 2. Look for the notepad file labeled StrRes. 3. Open it and press Ctrl + F and find the word English. 4. Change that to whatever word you want. ..and there yeh go
Old clients
08/05/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have some old clients from the first of this year. Can anyone do something with them, if so let me know and i will post them.