Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy the one by QONQUER!

Discussion on QOProxy the one by QONQUER! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**UPDATE**

reason they dont close... because i dont know. reason this is still pinned... because this is the source code, meaning you can change/edit it to actually work with new patches in conquer if you know what you're doing.

this version as is, does NOT work with co, you have to modify it to work with co. so dont post stuff such as this is a keylogger, it doesn't work( cause it doesn't). everytime someone cant get a program running, they think its a keylogger. << nubs.

that is all for today. tyvm. kthxbai.

so the point is... this aimbot doesn't work. its not a keylogger/backdoor/virus or anything else that steals information or damages your computer or anything like that.

ok this is the real version of QOProxy that was posted awhile ago for a very short time abit ago by QONQUER.

well i figured since conquer is already over-populated with QOProxy users because some noobs passed this around, i'll just post it here and what to do to make it work so then hopefully conquer will either close down cause its over ran with cheaters, or they will try to fix the problem. rofl.

ok in the file is the original files, the original files + compilation of the files. so no need to compile the files.

to run the hack, just make sure u have the latest java sdk, which you probably already have if you update your stuff.

so all you really needa do, is goto run on start menu, then type in cmd to bring up the command prompt window, then goto the folder where qoproxy is.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS>cd desktop

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS&#092;Desktop>cd qoproxy

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS&#092;Desktop&#092;QOProxy> java -Dragon QOProxy ( dont type java -Blizzard QOProxy or java -Tiger QOProxy to get it to work, USE java -Dragon QOProxy )

QOProxy Starting................... Qonquer Productions ( )
yadda...yadda..yadda

thats what i do to get to the folder, then i run the file to make the hack work.

after thats started up, simply goto ur server.dat file, edit the ip of the server you want to use the program on, change it to 127.0.0.1 then save it. then open up conquer and the hack works.

if you look in the "commands" file, you will see all this program can do.

#bladebot, #scentbot
Aimbot on/off, use TORNADO* to lock onto target.

#jumpgatel, #jumpgater
Experimental, never tested. Jump the guild gates, stand near em and type command. (I've tested it, works on the right gate if u stand sorta close to it then type in the command, you should d/c, then hurry and login and it will log you out, so use COTOBO with this, and just hit ctrl + T and then u wont have to close client with the logging in screen cause its logged you out and wont log u in., then log in and ur in gates )

#cyclone (or use the Lie action)
Permanent cyclone (just move speed, not attack speed)

thats just some of the nice commands.

if you have any problems just POST and i'll try my best to help you. remember im not the maker of the program. Qonquer is.

I never said PM me. ( im flooded with PM's now )

IF you having problems, check the first 7 pages of this thread. you should find your help if you need it. Thanks.

PS. if this is deleted, i'll just make another and/or work through PM's.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1147220811.ibf (126.8 KB, 94214 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2006, 04:11   #2

has keylogger on file
dont get it -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2006, 04:15   #3

backdoors lol ... so bad ... go to hell man
Old 05/10/2006, 04:24   #4

haha its funny...many ppl downloading it ^_^
well...backdoors = keyloggerz...zzz
roflmao
bai bai
Old 05/10/2006, 04:34   #5

elite*gold: 20
always a idiot noobie tryin to get his 5 mins of fame posting the aimbot.
Old 05/10/2006, 04:35   #6

ya but the funny thing is that no mods delete it.and more and more noobs downloading keyloggers =X
Old 05/10/2006, 04:38   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by MudFlap@May 10 2006, 02:26
ok this is the real version of QOProxy that was posted awhile ago for a very short time abit ago by QONQUER.

well i figured since conquer is already over-populated with QOProxy users because some noobs passed this around, i'll just post it here and what to do to make it work so then hopefully conquer will either close down cause its over ran with cheaters, or they will try to fix the problem. rofl.

ok in the file is the original files, the original files + compilation of the files. so no need to compile the files.

to run the hack, just make sure u have the latest java sdk, which you probably already have if you update your stuff.

so all you really needa do, is goto run on start menu, then type in cmd to bring up the command prompt window, then goto the folder where qoproxy is.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS>cd desktop

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS&#092;Desktop>cd qoproxy

C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;Owner.POS&#092;Desktop&#092;QOProxy> java -Dragon QOProxy

QOProxy Starting................... Qonquer Productions ( )
yadda...yadda..yadda

thats what i do to get to the folder, then i run the file to make the hack work.

after thats started up, simply goto ur server.dat file, edit the ip of the server you want to use the program on, change it to 127.0.0.1 then save it. then open up conquer and the hack works.

if you look in the "commands" file, you will see all this program can do.

#bladebot, #scentbot
Aimbot on/off, use cyclone to lock onto target.

#jumpgatel, #jumpgater
Experimental, never tested. Jump the guild gates, stand near em and type command. (I've tested it, works on the right gate if u stand sorta close to it then type in the command, you should d/c, then hurry and login and it will log you out, so use COTOBO with this, and just hit ctrl + T and then u wont have to close client with the logging in screen cause its logged you out and wont log u in., then log in and ur in gates )

#cyclone (or use the Lie action)
Permanent cyclone (just move speed, not attack speed)

thats just some of the nice commands.

if you have any problems just post and i'll try my best to help you. remember im not the maker of the program. Qonquer is.

PS. if this is deleted, i'll just make another and/or work through PM's.
die plz.
Old 05/10/2006, 04:45   #8

sorry but this doesn't have no backdoors. or trojans. or anything. this is straight source file from Qonquer posting it.

dont try to put ME down. sorry. gg. nice try. losers.
Old 05/10/2006, 04:55   #9

Jotti's malware scan 2.99-TRANSITION_TO_3.00-R1
File to upload & scan: Virus

Service
Service load:
0% 100%
File: QOProxy.zip
OK
MD5 89adb598e4a10afeef978b55f0c52371
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

there.
Old 05/10/2006, 04:57   #10

did i also mention the ORIGINAL files and SOURCE files from the CREATOR Qonquer, is in that .rar file aswell? yes i do believe i mentioned that in the first post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2006, 04:59   #11

lol ok so if i might ask...what did u use to virus scan and secondly why did u? wy not let someone else do it to prove it?

*EdiT*
anyone other than him wanna give it a shot and post it?
Old 05/10/2006, 05:02   #12

lol yeah w/e, unless you would post the actual source it's not "straight source file from Qonquer" and dun think anyone will trust you
delete this and request a ban for this noob please
Old 05/10/2006, 05:08   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@May 10 2006, 05:02
lol yeah w/e, unless you would post the actual source it's not "straight source file from Qonquer" and dun think anyone will trust you
delete this and request a ban for this noob please
dude, this is the straight source file right here. i also have the same file, in the zip on first post.

btw this is link to the scanner.

Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1147230512.ibf (46.2 KB, 1244 views)
Old 05/10/2006, 05:10   #14

now I would appreciate it if you all edited your **** posts about how you think it has backdoors and **** in it. kthx.
Old 05/10/2006, 05:12   #15

lol
qo proxy has backdoors stupid..
Closed Thread