Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All The Best Things For Conquer Are Here!

Discussion on All The Best Things For Conquer Are Here! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/21/2006, 21:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyberia01+Apr 21 2006, 08:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cyberia01 @ Apr 21 2006, 08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--stereogames@Apr 20 2006, 02:54
they fixed it.And These Are Programs Made By Me
Maybe wat he means by "Made by Me" is a member wid d forum name "ME"??? [/b][/quote]
thats a better chance of that happening then him not lying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
100 Things to do to annoy ppl in Conquer pt.1
04/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 50 Replies
1.Go to conductress if your a male and do angry behind her 2.Go to Bird Island and loot your butt off even if your lv 130 2nd reborn 3.Go to AC and ask where ac is 4.Repeat #3 in TC 5.Tell someone you will trade them something for a ridiciously rare item and keep telling them to trade in different places like first say BI then say oops Im KOS there how bout AC? Keep doing this until you eventually meet up and say oh I got one of those and leave 6.Join a guild with a noob character, and get...
THINGS U NEED TO EDIT CONQUER
12/13/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
this are the simple things u need to dl to edit conquer DDS Converter, Elite Force 2 Downloads, Elite Force 2 Graphics Tools (u need this to go inside conquer folder/ini to open all the files u want to edit) Download Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 Trial Function Limited software - Softlookup Downloads (photoshop 7 trial, 30days only, but i think more than enough to edit what ya one) http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/beginner s.html (this is the tutorial might be of some use i hope) Download...
All The Best Conquer Things By EPVP!
08/20/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
All From The Forum CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools chocoman4k's Conquer Multi-Tool chocoman4k's Conquer Online Packet Logger / Editor Ultimation's ConquerPanther Server Emulator DeathDragoon's Multiple Clients With CO2 Tw3ak's Fixed Itemtype.dat (For Seeing Items' Quality Without Picking Up)