Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC people on your screen

Discussion on DC people on your screen within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2006, 12:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Templar~@Feb 21 2006, 12:25
Would be a neat tool if it worked :P
*PS i dont think any idiot would use this on a good file*
true, btw the actual packet isnt hard to find, read up on previous posts to figure it out(figure it out i sed, its not posted too)
Old 02/21/2006, 12:35   #17

yah u right delet this file thy own sake
Old 02/21/2006, 19:41   #18

How its work u must spam ppl in talk bar or by whisper ?
Old 02/21/2006, 19:45   #19

lol u use a packet logger/sender like copac, I wouldn't trust this though after what people are saying, I don't agree with it being used anyway, having an advantage over people is one thing, making it so other people cant do anything is stupid
Old 02/21/2006, 21:09   #20

LOL, are u guys that stupid, it DOES NOT diconnect you, i used WPE and deleted a noob and found that EXACT packet. He gave us a packet to delete our characters NOT to disconnect people.
Old 02/21/2006, 21:38   #21

Ahahah, that's too funny.
Old 02/21/2006, 22:36   #22

lol owned, i want to know how the little **** got ahold of the packet though, i knew it existed, but it was locked in level 2 i thought -_- i smell a leaker o.O
Old 02/21/2006, 22:59   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by pnut69@Feb 21 2006, 21:09
LOL, are u guys that stupid, it DOES NOT diconnect you, i used WPE and deleted a noob and found that EXACT packet. He gave us a packet to delete our characters NOT to disconnect people.
hehe, he did have dc packet up there, but he was told to remove it so he came up with this..S> Dc packet - $300 USD
Old 02/22/2006, 04:40   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Feb 21 2006, 22:59
hehe, he did have dc packet up there, but he was told to remove it so he came up with this..S> Dc packet - $300 USD
Lol I managed to grab and store it in a notepad document on my comp
Just hope not many other got it otherwise conquer will be screwed..

And btw dnt worry guys I wnt tell anyone.. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I promise!' border='0' alt='I promise!' />
Old 02/22/2006, 05:04   #25

I have two things to say to you.

1. It's not fair to the people who don't have it.. Now noobs will go around spamming the packet while some experienced players won't have access.

2. **** YOU! You could have just removed the packet. What the **** is wrong with you?

Sorry, had to get it out.
Old 02/22/2006, 06:33   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Feb 22 2006, 05:04
2. **** YOU! You could have just removed the packet. What the **** is wrong with you?
Who was number 2 reffering to?
Old 02/22/2006, 09:27   #27

Omg this ******* forum made me delete my char! Ive been using this forum for a long time allready, never got any problems with it, thought it was safe. But now I try this thing and my char is being deleted! There goes my full sock trojan I worked over a year for. What a lozer can post that code here, telling people its a usefull thing when you want a market spot.

Im so ****** up, hopefully the gms will be able to retreave my acc....****

What kind of forum mods are this, allowing codes being posted that delete peoples acc and are telling you that it is a great way to get a market spot...

im ****** off man
Old 02/22/2006, 09:46   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27
Omg this ******* forum made me delete my char! Ive been using this forum for a long time allready, never got any problems with it, thought it was safe. But now I try this thing and my char is being deleted! There goes my full sock trojan I worked over a year for. What a lozer can post that code here, telling people its a usefull thing when you want a market spot.

What kind of forum mods are this, allowing codes being posted that delete peoples acc and are telling you that it is a great way to get a market spot...

im ****** off man
i belive you got owned
Old 02/22/2006, 09:52   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27

im ****** off man
***** indeed, owned..

btw using this forums for a longgg time and only 3 posts! c'mon noob u wud have just spammed the code..

If u read the rest of the posts the dude who made this thread did post the actual code.. but was made to change it fool..

If u had have read the rest of the posts u prob wouldn't be in this position.
Old 02/22/2006, 10:50   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by UnEarthed+Feb 22 2006, 09:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UnEarthed @ Feb 22 2006, 09:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27

im ****** off man
***** indeed, owned..

btw using this forums for a longgg time and only 3 posts! c'mon noob u wud have just spammed the code..

If u read the rest of the posts the dude who made this thread did post the actual code.. but was made to change it fool..

If u had have read the rest of the posts u prob wouldn't be in this position. [/b][/quote]
lol j/k

oh and just incase you didnt know, you only got 9 posts yourself lol, so no reason to call other people noobs and fools isnt it?
Closed Thread