Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL THE GUILDS ARE SPLITTING

Discussion on ALL THE GUILDS ARE SPLITTING within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/21/2006, 19:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
emerald will split too on 22 Feb 2006 10:00 AM PST
Old 02/22/2006, 00:55   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Fidelus+Dec 25 2005, 04:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fidelus @ Dec 25 2005, 04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--google@Dec 19 2005, 19:18
alright. all the servers except for emerald are splitting soon.

this has worked before, i think it'll work now, anyways

you should get a wife or husband, and have them put all their stuff in ur house, or you put all your stuff in their house. after the split, you should still be married to your wife, cuz i know i am still.

because of that, when you go to houseadmin, you can still go into her house, and your items will all still be there, and so will hers. same thing will happen to her, so essentially, youve doubled your items. good luck! except for emerald T_T cuz im in emerald
heres the thing man, i found this glitch on the first split of dragon to be true, as i accidently did it, but alas, i made no money, however, when the second split of dragon came around, i was a bit smarter. a good buddy of mine went to blizzard whilst i stayed on dragon, and we both made noobs and married them, and put our items in our houses. after the split, we found that not only were our noobs divorced, but guildless. you can try the glitch if you want, but i did everything right, or atleast im pretty sure i did, so if you want to try be my guest, but you'll only be disappointed [/b][/quote]
2. Your character's relationship will remain the same, which means your status will show that you are in the same guild and with the same spouse, friends and enemies, etc. However, if the people you are related decide to be at a different server from you, you will be unable to meet them any more. Specifically, if you move to the new server but your guild leader decides to stay in the old server, or vice versa, you will end up in a guild with NO guild leader. You may have to leave the guild and join/start a new guild in such case. Another example is that if you decide to move but your spouse decides to stay or vice versa, you may have to divorce him/her and find a new spouse.

thats for the upcomeing emerald split