Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple Clients

Discussion on Multiple Clients within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First off I would like to say, great job on the site guys. I love the new auto miner that urns off of memory instead of the old one that uses alot of cpu usage. I was just wondering if anyone figure out the more than 2 client thing for co2 yet? I remember on co1 all you had to do was edit the Res file and change the language and tada! But I guess TQ repaired that in CO2 : ( Any word would be great on this!

Thank you in advance!
Old 12/01/2005, 17:50   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by stanthestangman@Nov 30 2005, 20:50
First off I would like to say, great job on the site guys. I love the new auto miner that urns off of memory instead of the old one that uses alot of cpu usage. I was just wondering if anyone figure out the more than 2 client thing for co2 yet? I remember on co1 all you had to do was edit the Res file and change the language and tada! But I guess TQ repaired that in CO2 : ( Any word would be great on this!

Thank you in advance!
*** damit SEARCH
Old 12/02/2005, 01:46   #3

Why use the [Hack] tag when you aren't posting a hack? Jeez.
Old 12/03/2005, 04:36   #4

im getting tired of people confusing co with co2 that hack dont work for co
Old 12/05/2005, 00:59   #5

this dont work for me;-(
Old 12/05/2005, 07:42   #6

what do you mean it doesn't work? You replace the file and still won't open two clients or there some error?
Old 06/17/2007, 18:38   #7

if u go to that link posted up there and do all the stuff (kinda confusing in places) it works...
Old 06/17/2007, 19:56   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
#CLOSED
Closed Thread