Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unlimited mets,dbs,and trips to lab

Discussion on unlimited mets,dbs,and trips to lab within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok im sure alot of you know this already I DID RUN A SEARCH if you dont believe me go run a serach on "virtue points" come up with 4 or 5 post with nothing about this

anyway

ok heres the deal i have beem useing this trick for a while to get me a few spare mets
one or 2 dbs and alot of trips to lab

Requirements:
1.)high lvl char that can kill sand elfs or birds
2.)a noob under lvl 70
3.)a 70+ water taoist
4.) a free spawn (size of spawn isnt important)
5.) some free time

i use my water at sand elfs in new desert to do this its just easier for me here how to do it

Steps

1.)get the char u want vp on to make team and team with the water tao and noob
2.) power lvl the noob till you get your first VP (NOT THE LVL VP)THEN STOP!!!
3.) use the noob to hit one of the team members to start blinking (so noone ends up with pk points)
4.) kill the noob (so its exp will drop may have to do this 2-3 times)
5.) revive the noob
6.) repeat step 2-5

and wala after a lil while of doing that youll have alot of vp and can get mets dbs or go to lab

what i normaly do is take a and my 90+ water tao to sandelfs ill plvl it till i get her like 50 % which is where she gives me some vp and i switch to my noob zap my water tao then use my water tao to kill her and rev her i do it once more to make sure she lost enough then ill plvl her again till i get vp then kill her 2 more time after a few hours of doing this i was able to get quite a few mets

if you dont understand ill explain it in more detail

i know it takes time but im sure some of you can find this usefull cause even with all these hacks to find the met dove easier and what not it doesnt help me a **** bit when theres 13 high lvl rebrons in met zone on my server almost 24/7

so try it out and gimme some feed back[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=And maybe a lil karma to if it helps you' border='0' alt='And maybe a lil karma to if it helps you' />

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=future hacks comeing soon as soon as i figure out this codeing bullshit' border='0' alt='future hacks comeing soon as soon as i figure out this codeing bullshit' />
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2005, 05:34   #2

this has been mentioned before
Old 11/30/2005, 05:58   #3

no it hasnt...and thats real nice idea man..ill try it later with a lvl 69 noob
Old 11/30/2005, 06:10   #4

wow i never thought of that.. great idea
Old 11/30/2005, 06:39   #5

Nice
Old 11/30/2005, 06:50   #6

yeah this works... but its so troublesome lol
Old 11/30/2005, 09:45   #7

Old 11/30/2005, 11:09   #8

Its been mentioned n its on the same page...search next time....
Old 11/30/2005, 11:42   #9

ok for one i said i searched i ran a search for virtue point excuse the hell out of me for not checking the CO 1.0 forums since its not 1.0 anymore i never read the 1.0 forums all i read is the 2.0 forums like many others do hereif u run a search for virtue points in the 2.0 thread you wont get anything with this idea so it helps the ppl that only visit this forum topic since most hint tips and tricks dont work from 1.0 not many vist the 1.0 forums

STOP LIVEING IN THE PAST

i swear some of you will find any little thing to :flame: about **** get a life

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=gotta love it first post from a noob is a flame *Sigh* the retardation is surrounding us all' border='0' alt='gotta love it first post from a noob is a flame *Sigh* the retardation is surrounding us all' />
Old 11/30/2005, 12:10   #10

wow...nice idea...i got it
Old 12/01/2005, 03:34   #11

lol i read this somewhere before, but good job
Old 12/01/2005, 14:52   #12

Yes it was posted already but give the man a pat on the back first person to explain so all the idiots could understand it. Next time only explain it so ppl with higher iq's understand you will get less flaming and more pats on back.
Old 12/01/2005, 17:41   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by yahooo@Nov 29 2005, 21:34
this has been mentioned before
Yeah, it WAS mentioned before... :? >
Old 12/01/2005, 18:47   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by ELITEN00B@Nov 30 2005, 11:42
STOP LIVEING IN THE PAST

this exploit is retarded now anyways. You only get 1/4th the VPs you would before they changed the vp system. its not even worth the time.
Old 12/03/2005, 07:26   #15

try hunting, plvling isnt all it's cracked up to be. that, and gaining vp to get items is common sense. plus, a tip for those who bother with this plvling thing, (not sure if it's mentioned yet) but archers plvl a hell of a lot faster then anyone else.

-einhornchen
Closed Thread