Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCAM DB BUYERS!

Discussion on SCAM DB BUYERS! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCAM DB BUYERS!

hello scammers. You must have read some advertisments in conquer like " Trading of ingame accounts is ilegal and might result in the instant ban of the accounts involved... blah blah blah. Find a db buyer who's looking for an account. Show him a nice character lvl 120 + or higher.he offers you dbs. Accept. Most of these db buyers will not ask you for full info,only acc and pass. wait till they put some nice items on it then take back. If they mail tq to get their account back,they will get banned because they bought the account. dont forget not to whisper them with your main character. Good Luck

I think it has been posted again ! so dont write stupid comments like : "You nub this is old!"
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2009, 03:01   #2

Well.. The bad thing is.. Lol what if i bought an account on elitepvpers.. I dont wnt to get scammed lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2009, 21:33   #3

Hahha LOLZ.u think they are too stupid and they won`t ask u about full info?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold Bot Buyers ???
04/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi just look this screenshoot, i think silkroad have bot for buying items look my screenshoot you can see the bot buy elixir at reason of 2 item per second... http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2421/elixirq.jp gand on the second screen u can see another bot and make same thing.http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7594/elix ir1.jpg someone have already see that.
MMO Guider - BUYERS BEWARE
11/01/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Apparently this works for SOME people. Those of you that it doesn't work for.. start looking into AionSZ or something else that's worth the money. Don't expect any support. You'll just be told to wait and be patient. DON'T COMPLAIN! Tim, one of the mods on the site, must have a vaginal bleed. He will ban you for mentioning any other bot or complaining about theirs. $25 bucks out the window. Unfortunately for them, they have no idea who they just pissed off. We'll see who comes out on top. =) ...
Will dil buyers be banned?
09/19/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Afther new pach will dil buyers be banned or loose the gold they bough? Couse i buyed some and im afraid what will happen afther pach.
Minotaur horns buyers
09/24/2005 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
Does any1 also notice that some players in aug rock buying mino horns in large quantities? What are they planing to do with that many? The last time i checked there are only 2 collectors who takes those horns. Yesterday there was a ranger who was buying them for 55 gold per horn if you sell them more then 50 horns :eek: I asked him why he needed so many but didnt want to tell which makes me suspicious that there's a exploit or i simply missed something.