Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Music + Disconnecting Others Information

Discussion on Changing Music + Disconnecting Others Information within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Music + Disconnecting Others Information

Always hear that annoying music at the starting menus and when playing?
You can change it!

First download Limewire to download MP3s or find another way to get your MP3 you want.

Second, Find your conquer folder, then navigate to your ini folder.
[Start>My Computer>Local Disk :C>Program Files>Conquer 2.0>ini]

Inside your ini folder find "MusicRegion.ini". If when you click it, it doesn't know what to open with, right click it and hit Open With... And click Notepad.

Minimize that, then search inside your Conquer main folder "Music".
You should come up with a list of results. Scroll down to:
Music.mp3, music2.mp3, music3.mp3, music4.mp3, music6.mp3, and music7.mp3.

Delete and replace these with your selected .mp3 music. RENAME YOUR MP3 TO THE SELECTED MUSIC YOU WANTED TO CHANGE.
Example: music2.mp3 inside your conquer folder you want to replace with rocksong.mp3, CHANGE rocksong.mp3 to music2.mp3.
[Note: music.mp3 is the starting main menu music.]

If you don't or can't change your music's name into the selected for any reason, go back to your MusicRegion.ini and replace EVERY
Code:
TitleMusic=sound/music02.mp3
TitleMusicTime=30
Amount=1
Music0=sound/music02.mp3
With

Code:
TitleMusic=WHERE EVER YOUR MUSIC IS LOCATED/mysong.mp3
TitleMusicTime=30
Amount=1
Music0=WHERE EVER YOUR MUSIC IS LOCATED/mysong.mp3
I hope you found this useful.

Now about the disconnecting others.
Create a character in your eudcedit. [Go to run and type eudcedit]

Make sure the character is LARGE and takes up AS MUCH SPACE AS POSSIBLE.

Copy and paste your character into conquer. Other's client will try to process your character, unable to do so, they will disconnect. If their charmap is updated, their client CAN process it and they will NOT disconnect. Therefore it doesn't work with everyone, but it will work for most, because most charmaps aren't updated on most clients.

NEW STEP: (MUST be completed or character will show up as "?".)
When you make your character in eudcedit Save it As.
After saving as locate your Conquer folder, once inside, navigate to:
[Conquer2.0\C3\effect\other\rank\letter]

Once you've saved your character into that folder, your conquer will recognize the character, but other conquer clients will NOT. This will cause their client to disconnect, confused.

I WILL NOT GIVE A TUTORIAL ON CREATING CHARACTERS IN eudcedit. YOUTUBE IT PLEASE.

I hope you found these helpful
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2009, 10:38   #2

**** Great!!!
Work Like Charm..
Thanks...

even its already been told by anyone before..
well this came from ur mind..so nothing to worried...

And i dont know how to disconnecting others...
lol..
mind translating it in differents way?
Old 10/13/2009, 19:26   #3

Maybe this looks dumb but i made some characters and when i paste them on conquer they look like : " ? "
If i paste them on word or something alse they work...
Did i do something wrong?
Old 10/13/2009, 22:10   #4

Received Thanks: 1,335
Same here I get "?"
I remember when we used to be able \n you dc anyone if you spam him/her with \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n
Old 10/14/2009, 02:56   #5

Ya, I'm having the same problem as darklord4u. Maybe conquer can't process it lol.
Old 10/14/2009, 10:03   #6

i just did like what he said, idk how i can get it correct.. xD maybe im a lucky one hahaha...
Old 10/14/2009, 11:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroberry View Post
i just did like what he said, idk how i can get it correct.. xD maybe im a lucky one hahaha...
I did like he said but dumb conquer dosen't show my character instead of that it shows "?" ..
Old 10/15/2009, 22:17   #8

This topic became pretty popular, good

With the disconnecting others, There is most likely some sort of char map in your conquer folder I will have to mess with, give me about 2 days to find it. :] Whisper me if you needed any further help.

Also, yes, I did think of the music thing myself and didn't know it was already told by someone else, sorry!

EDIT:
I've found it!
When you make your character in eudcedit Save it As.
After saving as locate your Conquer folder, once inside, navigate to:
[Conquer2.0\C3\effect\other\rank\letter]

Once you've saved your character into that folder, your conquer will recognize the character, but other conquer clients will NOT. This will cause their client to disconnect, confused.
Old 10/15/2009, 23:43   #9

Wow, thanks for that folder location. I knew why I couldn't copy my character in conquer and I needed to place it in where conquer can read it but couldn't find the folder. Thanks
Old 10/16/2009, 00:17   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I can't imagine this working, since CO only uses single byte characters (e.g. 0x31 = "1") and these custom made characters' IDs are way higher than 2 bytes
Old 10/16/2009, 20:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I can't imagine this working, since CO only uses single byte characters (e.g. 0x31 = "1") and these custom made characters' IDs are way higher than 2 bytes
That's the point. After adding that character to your clientcharmap, it will process it on your client, no matter the size. Other clients won't be able to handle this character or read it, trying to process it, they will disconnect.
Old 10/17/2009, 05:05   #12

This tutorial sucks, and so do you. You could at least go into a bit more detail, but then again don't even bother. The bug will be abused and probably will be fixed just as the
\n thing. So yeah **** you and your ****** explanation ******
Old 10/17/2009, 12:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatch View Post
That's the point. After adding that character to your clientcharmap, it will process it on your client, no matter the size. Other clients won't be able to handle this character or read it, trying to process it, they will disconnect.
No. Inside the chat packet, every letter, symbol, etc. is 1 byte only. Like "Hello" would be "48 65 6C 6C 6F".

Custom made characters are 2 bytes, like "E0 01", but sending that in a chat packet would result in, well, nothing actually. It would just show up as blanks on other clients
Old 10/17/2009, 14:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykuda View Post
This tutorial sucks, and so do you. You could at least go into a bit more detail, but then again don't even bother. The bug will be abused and probably will be fixed just as the
\n thing. So yeah **** you and your ****** explanation ******
Stop flaming. I don't appreciate it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Maybe if you READ you'd notice the tutorial is mainly about changing music, otherwise I would have placed the disconnecting others first. Besides the fact that all 80 of your posts are pointless and you're a leecher.

As for IAmHawtness:
I'm not too sure about any of this. I don't major in this kind of modding, I actually major in programming, but, when posting a character made customly; It works. I'm not trying to argue, in fact I wouldn't mind making friends, some how. I'm simply trying to add to the elitepvper's forum, and so far this has been working, I've tried it.
Old 10/17/2009, 15:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatch View Post
As for IAmHawtness:
I'm not too sure about any of this. I don't major in this kind of modding, I actually major in programming, but, when posting a character made customly; It works. I'm not trying to argue, in fact I wouldn't mind making friends, some how. I'm simply trying to add to the elitepvper's forum, and so far this has been working, I've tried it.
Can you perhaps provide a video of it working?