Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ItemType patch 5071

Discussion on ItemType patch 5071 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ItemType patch 5071

Alright well this is my first itemtype dat and I think my first contribution, You scan if you like since i never did realese my stuff on here theres no reason you should trust me But if you do cool if you dont then scan Find any errors let me know

Yea I know that gems and tactics arn't shown but Im working on it

Instructions:
Save it in Conquer folder
Open it up
Copy itemtype and paste it into the ini file
Press the thanks button

DOES NOT SHOW +1 ITEMS ITS IMPOSSIBLE THEY ARE RANDOM!
Attached Files
File Type: rar itemtype.rar (403.5 KB, 101 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2009, 22:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
#close plz didnt c some1 made 1 and i found alot of errors on mine

Tags
5071, itemtype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemtype - For the last patch!
03/04/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Hey guys! ^^ Itemtype now works just to see weapons quality on the floor, you can't see the quality of another gears like boots, armors, etc, etc. Just follow the instructions and this will work fine! Itemtype for the patch: 5105 1. Make backup from the original itemtype.dat 2. Extract my itemtype.dat on your Conquer 2.0\ini folder and replace the original itemtype.dat!
Is this bot safe for new patch 5071?
11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is this "ELSE - multi-class bot" safe for version 5071? As in will it not botjail me or anything and does it work for version 5071. anyone that uses it or has can you let me know? Here's the link the the main post for it. It's a elitepvpers post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-bots-macros/1 03894-else-multi-class-controlclick-bot.html
*New* itemtype.dat for patch 4313
06/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
for the new patch 4313 itemtype.dat<----CLICK HERE to show the quality of items on the ground the itemtype.dat with the names of the Command Tokens is further down the page
Itemtype For Patch 4339
02/28/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
As Per Topic, This Is The Itemtype For Patch 4339 Which Is Due For Release On 12th February 2007. Below Are The Changes Made : Items *Shields Have Been Manually Renamed As Well* -> Refined -> Unique -> Elite -> Super