Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam: Turn Stanchers into DBS-IMPROVED Ver 1.0

Discussion on Scam: Turn Stanchers into DBS-IMPROVED Ver 1.0 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scam: Turn Stanchers into DBS-IMPROVED Ver 1.0

Well, I really haven't asked permission for this, and I really don't think I have to so w.e.

I came up with a better way to do this scam, most of the credit goes to IfIWasAmish(for the core idea) and a1blaster(for making the edit). You can get the edit downloaded from <<<<here.

I am also requesting if someone could do this same edit with a lvl 60 blade, why? Because the person is most likely to go buy pots in some moment and he or she will see that for some reason stanchers are dbs now -.- so yeah if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated. Would be a great contribution to this scam, because the stancher puts you in risk of being caught. Also a one of DB scrolls with a lvl 60 spear would be nice to make this scam more worth the while.

Anyways, the scam would work so much better the following way(takes longer but safer and more accurate):

1. Make a noob and make him a trade partner with your main character. Get the noob to lvl 50+, you will see why moreover.

2. Find someone that has some decent gear you're interested in or just something you could get , befriend this person, talk about casual stuff, basically just gain some trust.

3.After 4-3 days, ask him if he has ever heard of CO edits(of course not directly, cuz that could blow your cover). If they haven't heard of it, explain what they are in a cool exaggerated way like "co edits are things made by players that make weapons and armors to have a different patern of effect, its really awesome." and explain how they are added, if they do know you tell them you have a sweet pack of edits you could send to them. Before you even start the conversation of the edits dl a few cool edits that match his class and a few others of a different class, that way you could disguise the DB-stancher edit with a name such as Warrior-BlueArmor-lvl120edit or something, just in case if he reads the names. If he tries to check the DB-stancher(or in this case Warrior-BlueArmor-lvl120) edit just say it mustve had a bug and that he shouldn't erase because last time you erased it it fucked up your other edits and you had to re-download patches after erasing them all, and since the edits occupy a tad bit of space it takes a bit to put in, so its a big waste of time. SO, you put all the edits+DB-stancher into a winrar file and send it to him through email. Use a alternate email you just created, and make it not link you to any of your main accounts or to your email just in case. Also tell him that you think you might get your dbs this week since your uncle sent you some money.

4. After a few days(2-3(note: as these days pass tell him that you're having some problems with your paypal and its pissing you off, if he asks what is getting in the way tell him your having trouble getting the card statement so you can lift off the limits but that your almost patched up)) tell him your dbs are here and that you can only pay him 9 dbs cuz you bought 10 dbs and used one for db lvling, which didn't pay off for shit. So don't buy anything of a higher value of 9 dbs, then when the trade is done say something like "HAHAHAHAHA, ENJOY YOUR STANCHERS BITCH, GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY, IM OUT!" and log off.

5. Wait a couple of days pass the items to your main, and poof scam is done. As you can see you need a lvl 50 noob so your 'friend' can see you have the ability to claim dbs.

Credit: Me and my evil mind, IfIWasAmish(for the core idea) and a1blaster(for making the edit).

If you have any suggestions or think you can make(or made) the edit I requested on the beginning of the topic PM me bitches!

Happy Hollowscamming
Thanks
17 Users
Old 06/16/2009, 21:01   #2

People give me thanx but don't comment nice lol, need some feedback about this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2009, 22:44   #3

Wow, this could really work!

You worked a bit on this I suppose lol. I haven't tried it yet, cuz I'm waiting for the db scroll edit, anyone think they could get it?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2009, 03:18   #4

*bumperzzz*
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2009, 07:03   #5

Don't every steal a bulked out players gear... They can get it back. They just E-mail tq and tq simply gets it for them =D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2009, 20:15   #6

Is the stanchers mod picture different in trade compared to what you buy in the pharmacist? Otherwise he will just go to pharmacist and know something is screwed up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 02:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustoperez123 View Post
I am also requesting if someone could do this same edit with a lvl 60 blade, why? Because the person is most likely to go buy pots in some moment and he or she will see that for some reason stanchers are dbs now -.- so yeah if someone could do that for me it would be much appreciated. Would be a great contribution to this scam, because the stancher puts you in risk of being caught. Also a one of DB scrolls with a lvl 60 spear would be nice to make this scam more worth the while.
See the bold part.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2009, 02:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustoperez123 View Post

well...the scam is pretty good,but the stancers or blade/spear are to easy to find out everywhere (pharmacist,also the TC is full of stancers/ blacksmith and on the ground).the scam will have a bigger chance if someone could do that with another items instead of stancers/weapons.These items might be something that you wont see everyday and everywhere ,like Cloud Diamonds,MoonBox tokens,or ,why not the lvl 1 weapons. (the Lucky ones) eg: Lucky Bow ,because it will extremly hard to see one(unless someone drops it)and also easier to get one,whenever you create a new archer.The other ones (sword,club,blade,spear,wand or whatever) are gaved randomly.Also the lvl 1 katana will work in the same mode

I hope someone could do that edit ,with the lvl 1 bow-DB Thanks if my ideea is good enogh to work better than the one with stancers
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/09/2009, 20:05   #9

how do you change the stancers in something else that looks like a db
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2009, 10:35   #10

a better one is rice paper from fathers day and sell for 300k and if they don't pay att then it is their fault looks just like a met scroll
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/10/2009, 17:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven View Post
a better one is rice paper from fathers day and sell for 300k and if they don't pay att then it is their fault looks just like a met scroll
That hardly ever works lol...

For whoever asked how to change it...

You have to open all the files given to you in the download and change stuff around.. Personally I'm not good at doing that.. I opened it and was like...Wow... The might be a program that makes it a bit easier to understand.. IDK
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2009, 20:18   #12

Angry

Why i shoul wait 2-3 days to make the deal?? maybe in theese days he can understand all that. But thx scam is good!

I m sure that i will try!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2009, 09:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mansland View Post
You have to open all the files given to you in the download and change stuff around.. Personally I'm not good at doing that.. I opened it and was like...Wow... The might be a program that makes it a bit easier to understand.. IDK
i agree
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2009, 07:54   #14

Bro, if the "victim" is a more experienced player, they will want to read the name of the DB to make sure it's a DB, maybe if you would do a 1-2 DB trade and he's **** rich, they wouldnt look, but you can never know, and i dont think TQ will bother to get the stuff back for him since HE INSTALLED **** ON HIS COMPUTER AND HE MADE THE TRADE ! =)
Old 07/15/2009, 15:33   #15

as i knew,"the fake DB" should have the same details under his name (Dragon Ball); the details like "Rare" Item and "used to improve quality of the weapons and equipments".and if the name would be purple,it would look more real.
Closed Thread