Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COdisappear (Speedhack + Zoomhack + more)

Discussion on COdisappear (Speedhack + Zoomhack + more) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2009, 16:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Great Work
Old 06/05/2009, 16:53   #32

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
Nice work!
Old 06/05/2009, 18:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispy_9 View Post
the speedhack is not non-dc
of course it's not non-dc... it's not possible -_- (well ok i kinda lied, i think fobos made one before, and i kinda know how to do it, but it's way too much work XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirer View Post
Great Work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
Nice work!
thx guys ... suggestions to make the program better is always appreciated ^_^
Old 06/06/2009, 03:02   #34

new update...

ok so using my own program i came to realize... whenever ur XP skill comes up, whenever you finish SM, whenever you finish DH, or fly... i can't think of any others but i'm sure there's more... the speedhack turns off on it's own... now this is a good and a bad thing... cuz like if u go SM then turn on speedhack... as soon as SM finishes the speedhack will also turn off, so you don't have to worry about d/c'ing cuz u didn't notice SM finished... but it's annoying if u wanna chain SM, and the new xp skill comes up and it stops ur speedhack, u gotta turn it back on, if u use SM again, it'll again turn it off, and u gotta turn speedhack on yet again... so my question is...

what would you like?

1) speedhack is ALWAYS on till u turn it off
2) leave it as it is
3) speedhack turns off ONLY when SM/DH/Fly finishes

Update List
COdisappear v3.01 (06/05/09)
  • The title to the program was accidentally named iSpeedz v1.0 cuz it was originally gonna be a separate project which i merged into this one
  • changed ctrl +/- to alt+up/down arrow... because i know not all of u have a numpad... i used alt instead of ctrl cuz ctrl+up/down is used to change chat type
Old 06/06/2009, 13:49   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka View Post
new update...

ok so using my own program i came to realize... whenever ur XP skill comes up, whenever you finish SM, whenever you finish DH, or fly... i can't think of any others but i'm sure there's more... the speedhack turns off on it's own... now this is a good and a bad thing... cuz like if u go SM then turn on speedhack... as soon as SM finishes the speedhack will also turn off, so you don't have to worry about d/c'ing cuz u didn't notice SM finished... but it's annoying if u wanna chain SM, and the new xp skill comes up and it stops ur speedhack, u gotta turn it back on, if u use SM again, it'll again turn it off, and u gotta turn speedhack on yet again... so my question is...

what would you like?

1) speedhack is ALWAYS on till u turn it off
2) leave it as it is
3) speedhack turns off ONLY when SM/DH/Fly finishes

Update List
COdisappear v3.01 (06/05/09)
  • The title to the program was accidentally named iSpeedz v1.0 cuz it was originally gonna be a separate project which i merged into this one
  • changed ctrl +/- to alt+up/down arrow... because i know not all of u have a numpad... i used alt instead of ctrl cuz ctrl+up/down is used to change chat type

I choose the first one; speedhack always on untill I turn off.
Its more usefull for tg and when u are hunting.
Old 06/06/2009, 19:40   #36

does anyone know if this works with ninja? and during xp skills only?
im asking about the speedhack btw.
Old 06/06/2009, 21:18   #37

i hope you guys are enjoying this program... cuz i came out with yet ANOTHER addon this week... a leveling calculator ^_^

this one is in the beta stage, so both this version and the previous version are available jic u have problems with this version

as always, let me know about any error/problems you encounter and any suggestions you may have

@empirer
attacking speed isn't affected by speedhacks so no use in TG, hunting i can sort of see y... i might make an update in the future where you can just choose which type you want to use (e.g. alt+1 for the first way, alt+2 for the 2nd way)

@Dragons_Tooth
i can confirm that you'll d/c w/ both XP skills for ninja

Quote:
Update List
COdisappear v3.02 beta (06/06/09)
  • added the a Leveling Calculator ^_^ enjoy...
  • note this version is still in it's beta stage, there will be some errors, therefor i'll leave v3.01 available to d/l also
Quote:
NEW! guess what? yet ANOTHER new addon ^_^... this time it's a leveling calculator, it'll estimate approx how much more time till you lvl according to how fast u'r currently lvling... and no need to punch in any values, it'll calculate it all by itself

how to use:
  1. press alt+left to turn on the calculator, pressing alt+left again hide's it (it does NOT turn it off... which is a good thing imo)
  2. press alt+right to reset the calculator... self explanatory
  3. the format is in... hr:min:sec

Known issues:
I know for a fact that when you level up, you are rather gonna get completely weird numbers OR COdisappear will crash... i'm pretty sure it'll most likely be the formal... in which case, just reset the timer (alt+right)... this addon is still in it's beta stage so please bare with me... i'll test it out thoroughly within the next week

please let me know about ANY issues you have w/ the lvling calc so i can fix it
Old 06/07/2009, 01:00   #38

Quote:
of course it's not non-dc... it's not possible -_- (well ok i kinda lied, i think fobos made one before, and i kinda know how to do it, but it's way too much work XD)

thx guys ... suggestions to make the program better is always appreciated ^_^
I never released speedhacks
I only released multi clients that were non d/c if used with speedhack
Not for the speedhack tho, whenever cyclone finished with my archer it d/ced on the next jump, annoyed the **** out of me its the only reason i made em (shh dont tell anyone )
Old 06/07/2009, 01:03   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
I never released speedhacks
I only released multi clients that were non d/c if used with speedhack
Not for the speedhack tho, whenever cyclone finished with my archer it d/ced on the next jump, annoyed the **** out of me its the only reason i made em (shh dont tell anyone )
ehhh close enough :-P i don't really mind having d/c problems, cuz i only speed w/ SM on anyway... i could prob figure out how to make it non-d/c... but i'd be too bothered to look for it XD
Old 06/07/2009, 01:06   #40

Quote:
ehhh close enough :-P i don't really mind having d/c problems, cuz i only speed w/ SM on anyway... i could prob figure out how to make it non-d/c... but i'd be too bothered to look for it XD
To tell you the truth and really im not kidding.. I doubt it even if you were bothered to look for it
Could hook TimeGetTime try it you'll find out what I mean
Old 06/07/2009, 01:39   #41

Quote:
To tell you the truth and really im not kidding.. I doubt it even if you were bothered to look for it
Could hook TimeGetTime try it you'll find out what I mean
i remember talking to clint about it b4... so i know i "could" do it... but i'm not saying it'd take me a few mins, or even a few hours XD
Old 06/07/2009, 01:50   #42

Quote:
i remember talking to clint about it b4... so i know i "could" do it... but i'm not saying it'd take me a few mins, or even a few hours XD
Then I'd say go for it
There's a reason why theres non out there right now
I got it working a while back when they patched the timestamps, for 10 whole jumps and instant botjail
But that could also have been cause i was messing with a wrong packet.
either way if you think you can do it, proof it
then your speedhack function would be usefull and the only one thats non d/c.
But untill i see that I stick with not possible anymore
atleast not for this patch
and if you cant be bothered making something what every cheater wants write down what you would try and I'll tell you if I tried it
and if not I will ^_^
And really you should look into TimeGetTime ^_^ (actually a usefull place for a lot of other functions aswell)
Old 06/07/2009, 01:59   #43

Quote:
Then I'd say go for it
There's a reason why theres non out there right now
I got it working a while back when they patched the timestamps, for 10 whole jumps and instant botjail
But that could also have been cause i was messing with a wrong packet.
either way if you think you can do it, proof it
then your speedhack function would be usefull and the only one thats non d/c.
But untill i see that I stick with not possible anymore
atleast not for this patch
and if you cant be bothered making something what every cheater wants write down what you would try and I'll tell you if I tried it
and if not I will ^_^
And really you should look into TimeGetTime ^_^ (actually a usefull place for a lot of other functions aswell)
only reason i wouldn't do it is well... actually there's more then one reason... i don't need it is probably the main reason (i only use it during SM anyway)... anything i release on epvpers is something that i use for myself, and i'm just kind enough to share it ... i don't like people using speedhacks for pvp... and thats the only reason someone would want a non-dc speedhack, same reason i'd never release a aimbot... it'd take way too long to figure things out (if it's still possible, yet again, almsot ne thing is possible if u can find the loophole )... but on a side note i might just look into it either way... see if i can find ne thing else usefull in it, thats if i have ne time... i was lucky i even had time to update this project and even add other functions to it... taking 2 logic design classes that are kinda kicking my ass right now >.< lol... goes by so fast during the summer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2009, 02:11   #44

Thank you very very Much!
Old 06/07/2009, 02:28   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka
and thats the only reason someone would want a non-dc speedhack
Personally, i just used speedhack to do 120 jars. Helps speed up the process when I'm following my archer..specially in places with alot of dam trees or hills..or less monsters. So hopefully this speedhack will not dc too much for those purposes. I'll give it a try but I'll thank you beforehand since I'm sure it works grizzate.

Wow I feel like a kiss *** xD

*edit*
aww..to bad! it's no good for following my arch as it dc's while speed walkin :x. Oh wells
Closed Thread