Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc.

Discussion on COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2009, 07:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Yeah, that was it. Works now, I'm stupid.

Overall nice program though, +k =)
test this with me if you have time?? fire tao so it'd be a fancy to try out this auto cast on target.. but it doesnt work.. is it just me or is it bug
Old 04/30/2009, 07:28   #17

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
test this with me if you have time?? fire tao so it'd be a fancy to try out this auto cast on target.. but it doesnt work.. is it just me or is it bug
Hmm, I tried on two of my noobs (Water and a Fire) and it says "Wrong target!" for everything cept Cure, which is cast on you not them.
Old 04/30/2009, 07:32   #18

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Hmm, I tried on two of my noobs (Water and a Fire) and it says "Wrong target!" for everything cept Cure, which is cast on you not them.
BUG.. ty tho at least i know im no fool

it is a nice tool still however... if you could fix this one bug i'll give you major props if it works..

EDIT: by the way, being that it's the selector for targeting that is bugged.. the auto-follow function also does not work.. probably for the same reason that the auto cast does not work, just the heads up..
Old 04/30/2009, 08:33   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
At all the people getting the error with the skill on target function: are you getting any code injection error? Or unsupported OS version error?
The function does not work on anything else than Windows XP atm

If not, I'll look into it once I get home .
Old 04/30/2009, 09:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
At all the people getting the error with the skill on target function: are you getting any code injection error? Or unsupported OS version error?
The function does not work on anything else than Windows XP atm

If not, I'll look into it once I get home .
Im using Windows XP, and im getting no injection errors its just simply not picking targets. From my brief few hours of playing with it i concluded that the function will only target the character that it found to use the tool.
i.e.- casting any damage spells do not work because u cannot cast them on yourself .. only the water tao spells work, because it will only self-cast them, and not target other players.
the error remains, it cannot find its target. i appreciate your work, if its a bug you cannot fix i will understand , but if you can figure it out.. i'd like you more two fold

ty again.

edit: just so you know too, its 2:30 am my time, and i have school in a few hours.. so if its fixed in the next 12 hours it might be left for someone else to enjoy the full function first. i'll be looking forward to this thread tho.. dont let me down Hawtness! ! GL!
Old 04/30/2009, 09:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
Im using Windows XP, and im getting no injection errors its just simply not picking targets. From my brief few hours of playing with it i concluded that the function will only target the character that it found to use the tool.
i.e.- casting any damage spells do not work because u cannot cast them on yourself .. only the water tao spells work, because it will only self-cast them, and not target other players.
the error remains, it cannot find its target. i appreciate your work, if its a bug you cannot fix i will understand , but if you can figure it out.. i'd like you more two fold

ty again.

edit: just so you know too, its 2:30 am my time, and i have school in a few hours.. so if its fixed in the next 12 hours it might be left for someone else to enjoy the full function first. i'll be looking forward to this thread tho.. dont let me down Hawtness! ! GL!
Yeah, I think I'll be able to fix the bug, I have the source code at home though, so I can't check it now.
Old 04/30/2009, 09:35   #22

Quote:
Yeah, I think I'll be able to fix the bug, I have the source code at home though, so I can't check it now.
While fixing that also fix ur GUI O.O
Is so ugly xD
Old 04/30/2009, 09:49   #23

Quote:
Thx.. =].. sure to see me here in 11 hours...
Old 04/30/2009, 10:19   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
While fixing that also fix ur GUI O.O
Is so ugly xD
Blablablab
Old 04/30/2009, 10:43   #25

Im sry for the newbie question, but the autofollow will make chars jump after you right?
Old 04/30/2009, 11:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by drongen View Post
Im sry for the newbie question, but the autofollow will make chars jump after you right?
Yeah, it is supposed to jump after the char you have targeted by shift-clicking them .

Edit:
I found out what is wrong, I will update it once I get home (in appr. 3-4 hours)
And it will be working with Vista/whatever Windows version.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 14:23   #27

Skill use on others <----- dosnt work :S
Old 04/30/2009, 16:09   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG500 View Post
Skill use on others <----- dosnt work :S
I'm aware of that, and I'm almost done fixing the function. Will upload in 5 minutes or so
Old 04/30/2009, 17:49   #29

Looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out when I get home =P
Old 04/30/2009, 19:53   #30

hey
nice tool, please work on the programm, that i can use it with windows vista:P
But very nice tool:P
Closed Thread