Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create your own multiclient with ONE click!

Discussion on Create your own multiclient with ONE click! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/10/2009, 05:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Simple and very useful! Great job!
Old 03/10/2009, 12:13   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by freehero View Post
Do i need to use this everytime a patch comes out?
Thanks for doing this. it has been a big help to a lot of people

"REQUEST"- can u add time to the MultiClient to make it easier?

#REQUEST STICKY
Usage query:
Yes, you need to patch Conquer.exe every time it updates. This program should handle all the patches that you'd normally have to come here for though (non-packed Conquer.exe files). All you have to do is load it and click "Create Multiclient" when multi stops working due to patch.

Time query:
I've not played CO in a long time so have no idea what your asking, please be more specific. If this "time" is a simple replacement like most of the Conquer.exe edits then it would be a simple matter of adding a new replacement string and recompiling the source but you'd have to let me know which bytes to change or point me to a tutorial so I can see which bytes to replace.
Old 03/10/2009, 12:37   #18

first of all great job ! i have one question : since i`ve created muh multi-client, i cant see the server time (top left) only the coords, ping and fps. How can i see the time again ? :|
Old 03/10/2009, 16:37   #19

well, i downloaded and followed the instructions you gave for running the program i selected the Conquer.exe i selected the Co 2.0 folder in my program files and selected multi client and no pop up, i selected creat multi client it said it was made but when i went to open a 3rd window the window did not open and then the sign off pop-up came up any idea what i did wrong?
Old 03/10/2009, 17:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonreaper View Post
well, i downloaded and followed the instructions you gave for running the program i selected the Conquer.exe i selected the Co 2.0 folder in my program files and selected multi client and no pop up, i selected creat multi client it said it was made but when i went to open a 3rd window the window did not open and then the sign off pop-up came up any idea what i did wrong?
Check the folder that your running CO from is the one that you selected. It sounds like the patch was wrote into the wrong folder.

As you will see from the sourcecode, there are a huge amount of "error" messages built into the program if it cant patch/make the file for some reason. Also, if your patching to the CO folder on Vista then you'll need to run it as admin.

To all those wanting time:
Link me to a post on making a multi with time or give the bytes to patch and I'll add it for ya' - but I dont play CO anymore so cant research it myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2009, 17:30   #21

Oo ok thanks i figured out where it went for some reason it went to the copy of conquer 2.0 i had on my desktop even though i selected the orig in my programs files thanks for the help it works in now =)
Old 03/11/2009, 01:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonreaper View Post
Oo ok thanks i figured out where it went for some reason it went to the copy of conquer 2.0 i had on my desktop even though i selected the orig in my programs files thanks for the help it works in now =)
No problem.
Thanks for letting us know it works "now". I hope it helps
Old 03/11/2009, 03:23   #23

Very good tool.
Old 03/11/2009, 04:40   #24

Love the tool. Thanks for taking the time to make something like this for us.. Even though you don't play anymore.. Make's my life a hell of alot easier not having to edit it each time!
Old 03/12/2009, 02:44   #25

I tried making a multi-client but when I click on Create Multiclient, a pop up appears and says "Could Not Find Multi String in Source File"...
Old 03/12/2009, 06:08   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartans92 View Post
I tried making a multi-client but when I click on Create Multiclient, a pop up appears and says "Could Not Find Multi String in Source File"...
The string that the program replaces with spaces is "English". If it can not find this then it will give you that "error" message I coded into it.

The most probable cause for not finding "English" is that the Conquer.exe you set as the source is already a multiclient. Try running more than 2 copies of Conquer to test this & let us know?
Old 03/12/2009, 07:25   #27

Link me to a post on making a multi with time or give the bytes to patch and I'll add it for ya' - but I dont play CO anymore so cant research it myself [/QUOTE]

For the time and date issue... you requested us to give u a link or a byte (dont even know what is that)..... well.. if we know how to get u that, we might be able to fix the problem by ourselve >.<
Anyway, Thx for the good work.
Old 03/12/2009, 12:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by black an9el View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker3 View Post
Link me to a post on making a multi with time or give the bytes to patch and I'll add it for ya' - but I dont play CO anymore so cant research it myself
For the time and date issue... you requested us to give u a link or a byte (dont even know what is that)..... well.. if we know how to get u that, we might be able to fix the problem by ourselve >.<
You might... however any information (like the term "byte") might be beyond your understanding and therefor you'd be incapable of updating the sourcecode or even doing it yourself. Other people on here (people who code and help others instead of making cocky posts about subjects they have no clue about) would be able to read the information and make use of it for those that dont want to (or cant) spend time learning to code.
Old 03/13/2009, 12:17   #29

I hear from a friend that TQ updated Conquer.exe and my patch program re-patched it into a multiclient with no problems again?

Did it work fine for everyone else too?
Old 03/14/2009, 22:36   #30

Hehehe...it's no surprise that this may work or it may not work. What would be nice is, if you told ppl to which patches it may work with or those it won't work with. Patch 5110, it does not work on. I did all that i was supposed to do as instructed...did not work. Perhaps it's TQ fault