Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CID looting items files

Discussion on CID looting items files within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CID looting items files

What are you talking about? what is it for?
If you are a CID user, you need it to pick up your drops.

Where do I have to put the file?
In game folder, after installing CID proxy, you'll find "Config" folder, just put and extract it in there.

*items* it'll pick up:
-----------------
- Equipments (non-weapon items): Normal+Quality ones (RUES) including shields, talismans, new ninja stuff
- Garments
- Weapons: Quality only (RUES)
- Gold-GoldBullion-GoldBar and GoldBars
- Gems
- Mets, DBs, Met scrolls and DB scrolls
- Command Tokens and Moonboxes
- Ref.Letter.Li (noobs quest that'll give you a refined weapon, useful for increasing socket progress in your talismans)
- Lab Diamonds, Tokens and Boxes
- Lottary Items (why?? wish for a merchant to die in TC while your loot is on)
- Night Devil
- Dance Books

*No_Items* it won't pick items or weapons, just a gold collector and the rest of the rare drops, including mets, dbs etc.

*Training* it's for training when you don't want to pick cheap gold or gold buillions, so, it won't pick any item but the rare ones, and won't pick gold that's less than a gold bar

*Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans* the same as training file, but this one will pick RUES weapons and RUES Talismans (RUES=Refined, Unique, Elite and Super).

*Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans+Gold* clear title, I think, it's the same as the previous one but with gold.

(5095).zip.html

Weapons+Talismans(5095).zip.html

Weapons+Talismans+Gold.zip.html

Please always scan the files you downloading with VirusChief.com
Old 03/05/2009, 14:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
already posted/ stolen?

#request close.