Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A better Way To Plvl Ninja.. Faster

Discussion on A better Way To Plvl Ninja.. Faster within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/04/2009, 07:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVER View Post
I already posted a thread about it on real CO forums in Tips & Hints, the point is you use a low level club 10-20 in offhand, so rage activates on hits

since there's a 45 % chance to do 145% damage, it makes up for the lack of damage that you have from not carrying a 2nd katana, and it more than makes up exp for raging more than 1 monster around you

Also works for xp skill fatal strike.

I'm top Ninja on water server atm (128) so =p
he said wat iw as about to say. Upside of this is : 1) you do about the same damage than 2 katanas anyway, and get more XP 2) u can take off and Pk
Old 01/04/2009, 17:12   #17

it would work but i for one am not going to use mets at the rate there going on something that if i unequipped by accident i wont ever use again until my ninja rb's so ill pass but this idea has been passed around on the site for awhile but ill leave that to u guys
Old 01/04/2009, 19:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacho96 View Post
it would work but i for one am not going to use mets at the rate there going on something that if i unequipped by accident i wont ever use again until my ninja rb's so ill pass but this idea has been passed around on the site for awhile but ill leave that to u guys
a lvl 15 club in weak hand works better, so then u can take it off
Old 01/14/2009, 15:35   #19

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTzZ-uk View Post
Yer but if the dura goes below 0 then u can rapair it in market for 5 mets smart *** the guy has a good idea and it will work
dude rly thanks alot coz that 5 meteor stuff wasnt in ma mind and thnx for encourging me too
btw most of other **** replies for ppl who made more posts with less thanks so idc about other posts
Old 01/14/2009, 18:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by modymody View Post
Hello all..
thats my first Post ever i post on a website so i hope it could be useful..
its juz too easy u just buy a low lvl club and ofcourse its gonna be better and easier if u get 2 soc club..Unique..elite..etc and o course with Rainbow or Dragon gems.. but here is the difference..
when u wear the club get lots of met scrols and go mrkt and then upgrade it so u gotta wear it in ur right hand..
TO be Faithful i havent tried it myself on a ninja but my water water i havent set its attribute points and i have a lvl 80 spear so i think its gonna work on ninja too
I hope my post is useful for u guys and if it is plz Press thanks
and btw DONT FORGET THAT U CANT TAKE OFF THE CLUB COZ SIMPLY : U WONT BE ABLE TO WEAR IT AGAIN
thats it..hope it works again

it should work this is cuz i did this on my tro non rb i lvled his sword from lvl 80 to 100 super +9 2soc sdg sword on him when his sword's proficiency wuz relly lvl 9 when i did this so yea and same to my ninja its holding 2 lvl 130 swords +12 2soc sdg and hes a non-rb so yea
Old 01/15/2009, 04:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth143 View Post
u cant unequip it.. how can u repair? o.O
you can repair it in Market...

i dont know the name...i think GodArtistan or what////...i forgot...just explore
Old 01/15/2009, 09:59   #22

someone move this post, geez, this should be on guide section
Old 01/16/2009, 18:16   #23

well i can do it i can use co v.i.p service i have to repair them with out removing kool idea gona try it out