Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CID Accessory-Pick up all/any items-items.ini

Discussion on CID Accessory-Pick up all/any items-items.ini within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/26/2008, 05:22   #31

elite*gold: 0
Will this get banned??
Old 11/26/2008, 08:31   #32

I don't think anyone can get banned for boting. That is why there is a 1 hour auto-click jail and a 2 DB bot jail. Also, the chances of that are very low. I've never been sent there.
Old 11/26/2008, 10:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetasupersaiyan6 View Post
cycon does this also pick up normal item I kinda only want to pickup none weapon quality?
Picking quality non-weapon items ONLY is not possible atm, because TQ started using the same ID for the normal and the quality items, so if you try to tell your CID or any other bot to pick up that ID(item), it'll pick normal&quality items......
so, you can't pick quality items only, at least not atm.
For me, it gave a good chance to hunt +1 items out of BI, 3 +1 items in 30 minutes, loads of ref&uni items (used them all in my talisman) and 2 elites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyon View Post
I'd like to know what tools/programs you used to clean the itemtype.dat so quickly. I know it would take hours to deleted part of every line manualy, being that there are hundeds of lines.
to be honest, I used the long-term way, select&delete XD
I really want to thank you for your comment on the first page it's a great honor to me, and no, I wasn't going to think that way unless you post your ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by protos89 View Post
Will this get banned??
in general, you are in a website of how to hack/edit/bot online games, for sure TQ don't allow ppl to bot or hack their releases, so they use their own ways to prevent that.
about botting with CID, you may get banned if players post a video for you botting, or if TQ figure how does CID work.
about this thread of editing items.ini, you won't get banned because it's not server side, and it belongs to CID folder (config folder) not the game folders, so we are away from TQ's ass.

Regards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2008, 11:09   #34

thanks dude..been looking for this everywhere!!!
Old 11/26/2008, 12:42   #35

ok Guys, here's a new screenie of what did I get using my items.ini (posted by Cyon in the first post)
it's just a full bag, from hawkings-BI, and that what did my CID pick up...

as you see, it picked refined items, mets and found a +1 (by luck)
someone PMed me calling me "stupid" for making my items.ini pick up refined items, which are(as he said) useless, I called him stupid back, because he can put them in his talisman to increase the socket progress. he won't even be in need to go to the city or the market to do that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2008, 02:41   #36

let say if ur edit these itemtype file and just allow it to pick up only R,U,E,S,M,DB and few of + it will be very awsome of ur guys,
Old 11/28/2008, 08:41   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbasharking View Post
Picking quality non-weapon items ONLY is not possible atm, because TQ started using the same ID for the normal and the quality items, so if you try to tell your CID or any other bot to pick up that ID(item), it'll pick normal&quality items......
so, you can't pick quality items only, at least not atm.
For me, it gave a good chance to hunt +1 items out of BI, 3 +1 items in 30 minutes, loads of ref&uni items (used them all in my talisman) and 2 elites.
when can u get the weapon pick up working?

thxs btw
Old 11/28/2008, 10:53   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobita11 View Post
let say if ur edit these itemtype file and just allow it to pick up only R,U,E,S,M,DB and few of + it will be very awsome of ur guys,
I tried too many times to find a solution for that, +1 items have no solution for sure, and now, the quality non-weapon items too.
TQ left us two choices: take normal and quality non-items OR pick none

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean12x View Post
when can u get the weapon pick up working?

thxs btw
it's working for weapons perfectly, it picks the quality weapons only
talking about my items.ini, it can pick up:
1) Weapons (Quality ones only, no normals)
2) Non-Weapons (Normal and Quality)
Old 11/28/2008, 12:10   #39

hi all nice work ????????? but my cid was work in my server but dosent work now and i dont know why plzzzzzzzzz can any one tell me how can i fix it and ty all
Old 11/28/2008, 23:11   #40

No fix, no normal Itemtype.txt <----- I deleted normal quality and fixed items only

it picks up all quality and +1s too?
Old 11/28/2008, 23:32   #41

the cid proxy still working?
Old 11/30/2008, 15:01   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean12x View Post
No fix, no normal Itemtype.txt <----- I deleted normal quality and fixed items only

it picks up all quality and +1s too?
that file was one of my steps to make the final one, but if you rename it to items.ini, you'll not pick:
1) fixed and normal Weapons
2) fixed and normal armors (and as we said, if you won't pick normal non-weapons you'll not pick quality ones too)

Result: It'll pick:
1) Quality weapons only
2) All other ****, like quest items, awetos, letters, city scrolls, pots.....
(notice that you won't pick any non-weapon items using this one).

@oindigente2
you are posting in wrong thread, bro, go to the CID thread or the official CID website and ask that question.
and yeah, it's still working
Old 11/30/2008, 16:04   #43

hey

hey man where is folder "Config" in cq??
Old 11/30/2008, 19:33   #44

well, as TQ has edited the package being sent for weapons too so this thing is useless
BUT CHEERS u can make it pick ALL quality say necky/ring/boots/earrs
U can Do this when u d/load mbasharking u can edit it urself and delete all items listed leaving all 5 data slots of neckies/boots/rings/earrings and dun delete dbs/mets/cash and thoose special items just the normal items (armor/headband/weapons/caps) u can pick up tao stuff too(braces/bags)
This will LOOT ALL THE QUALITY ITEMS of the necky/boots/rings/earrs/bags/braces If u are lucky u might have elite/super necky in the items u have picked

and i have a request for the editor to give us a file with TALISMANs to pick included cuz normally it doesnt pick them up
Thank you for what u did ...
Old 11/30/2008, 20:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by danutt View Post
hey man where is folder "Config" in cq??
OMG!! didn't you install CID yet?!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanad20 View Post
well, as TQ has edited the package being sent for weapons too so this thing is useless
BUT CHEERS u can make it pick ALL quality say necky/ring/boots/earrs
U can Do this when u d/load mbasharking u can edit it urself and delete all items listed leaving all 5 data slots of neckies/boots/rings/earrings and dun delete dbs/mets/cash and thoose special items just the normal items (armor/headband/weapons/caps) u can pick up tao stuff too(braces/bags)
This will LOOT ALL THE QUALITY ITEMS of the necky/boots/rings/earrs/bags/braces If u are lucky u might have elite/super necky in the items u have picked

and i have a request for the editor to give us a file with TALISMANs to pick included cuz normally it doesnt pick them up
Thank you for what u did ...
Thanks for your good idea dude, but what I understood was: you can DECREASE the item to pick so it can pick ONE OR TWO kinds of them only, and ignoring the rest, for example, leading CID to pick (normal+quality) rings only.
I like it, but, people may ask, why do I have to pick neckies only to get quality one, while there's a chance to find quality ring or boots too while hunting?
in another way, when you go to hunt, you'll collect all the items from the ground and clean up your bag when it get full, I don't think that you collect only boots and wishing to get a quality or +1 one.
anyhow, you can edit one of my attached files posted by Cyon in the first post (thx to Cyon) and make it pick the items you want, it's not hard to do, just delete the line of the item you don't want to pick.
I hope that you can release it when you finish to share your ideas