Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unlimited + es

Discussion on unlimited + es within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unlimited + es

so the bug is kinda u can use +es unlimitedly

heres how to do it open oven stand near the grass box then put the 2 items in and click compose then jump up t words the stalls till the animations is over then go back down and close the compose.

both items should be there AND you still have the bonus composition added
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2008, 17:30   #2

It should work because, when you click 'compose' it will add the bonus, but after the animation it will remove the stones.
But if the user is not near the npc it will just ignore the commands(eg removeitem in this case).
But too bad it's only client side..
Old 11/17/2008, 17:57   #3

doesnt work i tried it... when u log off the +'s all go away
Old 11/17/2008, 18:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybuffs View Post
doesnt work i tried it... when u log off the +'s all go away
same, when you trade to another char or view from another char, the +'s go away.
Old 11/17/2008, 19:08   #5

no use at all!
Old 11/18/2008, 07:32   #6

- EDIT -
Old 11/18/2008, 08:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSynister View Post
another failure finds something out then fails to STUDY it. ******* failures. worst then ****** egyptians.
You don't have to be a d*ck about it. At least he tried to post his findings. Maybe he really thought he got something.

Plus, I don't see you trying to test this out or anything. All I see is you can't trade it and it goes away if you log off, well read what he says, "unlimited +es", how about instead of thinking you're all big and bad just because someone didn't look COMPLETELY into it, go and try and see if you can re-use the same stones to get the equip one + higher, or another piece of equipment. Maybe it will read it. Never know.

I highly doubt this man will try it, so how about someone else post their findings on this? I'll try it later, downloading something ATM, so internet = SLOOOW.
Old 11/18/2008, 16:37   #8

it works

it works nice - with 1 +5 stone u can make all ur things +5 ... BUT this effects stays clientside only - when someone else looks at u or u put item in WH - it backs to normal - so its useless but its fun
Old 11/19/2008, 14:35   #9

just for fun -__-
Old 11/19/2008, 16:24   #10

yah i tried to bug a piece of equipment and then use that to combine with but the server does not take it.
Old 11/24/2008, 09:37   #11

but does the +'s affect anything? as in like if i +8 my weapon will my dmg be more? or its just looks like +8 but the dmg remain as normal.
Old 12/13/2008, 01:02   #12

Nice Exploit. Would be awesome if it wasn't client sided. Thanxs for contribution.
Old 12/13/2008, 07:51   #13

Clientsided, however I will experiment with this just a bit.

I'm thinking that, MAYBE, if you do this before a maintenance it might work, highly doubtful, but the possibility is there. I will report my findings after the next maintenance.