Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reflect Stopper

Discussion on Reflect Stopper within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reflect Stopper

I have a 130 of every char... my main though is a 130 tro war fire and i am sporting a +12 bs.... i hit most every1 for 2k+ (mostly tros) and now every1 has reflect and its killing me more then nething....

So here is my tip to stop reflect from owning u up and YES this is my first time not just leaching.....CAST INVISIBLE ON YOURSELF and watch there reflect stop activating and your reflect if u have it go off pretty constant. It has been saving my **** lately and i hope it helps some of you guyz and galz who are having the same prob as me... if it helps u out be sure to gimme some thanks n some love <3 I am going to start being rly active here so all thanks +k is appreciated.
Thanks
49 Users
Old 09/26/2008, 13:11   #2

w0w that will be cool
i will not kill myself anymore
Old 09/26/2008, 15:18   #3

i give thanks just coz it sounds good. I will try this out, and i'll get back at you.
Old 09/26/2008, 16:09   #4

doesnt work soon as you cast a spell reflect turns ooff
Old 09/26/2008, 18:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpcmaster View Post
doesnt work soon as you cast a spell reflect turns ooff
Hahaha yeah, FAIL. Its effect wears off when you use it. So it must be all in your head.
Old 09/26/2008, 18:29   #6

Only bad thing about that is (if it does work) invisibility cancels out stig. So it'd be one or the other.
Old 09/26/2008, 18:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I have a 130 of every char... my main though is a 130 tro war fire and i am sporting a +12 bs.... i hit most every1 for 2k+ (mostly tros) and now every1 has reflect and its killing me more then nething....

So here is my tip to stop reflect from owning u up and YES this is my first time not just leaching.....CAST INVISIBLE ON YOURSELF and watch there reflect stop activating and your reflect if u have it go off pretty constant. It has been saving my **** lately and i hope it helps some of you guyz and galz who are having the same prob as me... if it helps u out be sure to gimme some thanks n some love <3 I am going to start being rly active here so all thanks +k is appreciated.
ur a dumbass, if your tro-war-fire you aint even got INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a water skill, and i think you are ~Lord*Zero~ from aquarius. you friggin noober
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2008, 03:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohackerfletcher View Post
ur a dumbass, if your tro-war-fire you aint even got INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a water skill, and i think you are ~Lord*Zero~ from aquarius. you friggin noober
PWNT lols
same thought too...
Isn't he a fire =x
Old 09/27/2008, 04:57   #9

im water-warrior-fire ,but i dont have invisble :9 any other skills stop reflect active?
Old 09/27/2008, 05:36   #10

Im a tro-tro-tro 130-130-130 lol and i do hav reflect wont share with you how tho =P Youll have to ask the person who made it for me lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2008, 06:22   #11

Exclamation PLZ

dawg u needa be chillin in the villin im a phany bandit and im gonna try this cuz im cameren hall i have a mofo and my number is 904-329-2338 and i need some people to be talkin to if u know what i be sayin dawg rtfm nic? ok im Mr.lazy on mercury serevr i kick all yo ***'s if u bring them to my table bitchs faced and im no ***** if thats what u is talkin about i aint no sam either sam im not pansy facee i wish i was tho cuz i be a ***** and i be workin on algebra with my **** in some gravy and my *** in a bucket full of mexicans
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2008, 07:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzack77 View Post
dawg u needa be chillin in the villin im a phany bandit and im gonna try this cuz im cameren hall i have a mofo and my number is 904-329-2338 and i need some people to be talkin to if u know what i be sayin dawg rtfm nic? ok im Mr.lazy on mercury serevr i kick all yo ***'s if u bring them to my table bitchs faced and im no ***** if thats what u is talkin about i aint no sam either sam im not pansy facee i wish i was tho cuz i be a ***** and i be workin on algebra with my **** in some gravy and my *** in a bucket full of mexicans
lul.+1 for humor o.0
Old 09/27/2008, 12:31   #13

Wink

men u br men blz no pk **** **** **** ****

africa

****** **** from hellmen u br men blz no pk **** **** **** ****

africa

****** **** from hellmen u br men blz no pk **** **** **** ****

africa

****** **** from hell
Old 09/27/2008, 15:08   #14

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeJelly View Post
Im a tro-tro-tro 130-130-130 lol and i do hav reflect wont share with you how tho =P Youll have to ask the person who made it for me lol
Go to CO site and Search 4 it . U CANT HAVE REFLECT UNLESS U R ***-Warrior-*** .
Old 09/27/2008, 15:44   #15

well maybe he got some water backing him up guys >.< and maybe its just a posibility not proven eventually