Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account info saver [Java]

Discussion on Account info saver [Java] within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/12/2008, 22:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ok, the new one works for me, but the old one didn't because I didn't have my Conquer folder in the C Drive ^^

Thanks
Old 09/12/2008, 23:01   #17

Oh yeh, and some guy asked for this, so here it is

Code:
 [b]Antivir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]ArcaVir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Avast:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]AVG:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]BitDefender:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]F-Prot:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Norman:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Rising:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBlokAda32:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBuster:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]

[URL=http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=2a6e336358846a1d1fe2023710fd62e90a7987fa]Report overview[/URL]
[i]Scanned by [URL=http://www.viruschief.com]viruschief.com[/URL][/i]
Old 09/13/2008, 00:34   #18

lol its look like a he like to know what info to my char . .. . . . its that a hack program
Old 09/13/2008, 00:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joven3000 View Post
lol its look like a he like to know what info to my char . .. . . . its that a hack program
Lol no. all it does is save your account info on your computer.
Look in the Co2 Programming section to download the source, it doesn't send your info anywhere over the internet.
Old 09/13/2008, 03:39   #20

Force.Of.Spite accountinfo only works when u create an AccountInfoSaver?i was kinda hoping my old info account be retrieve?
Old 09/13/2008, 04:07   #21

ty
Old 09/13/2008, 05:21   #22

Would we not use his program if he was a follower of Hitler?
Old 09/13/2008, 05:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetasupersaiyan6 View Post
Force.Of.Spite accountinfo only works when u create an AccountInfoSaver?i was kinda hoping my old info account be retrieve?
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If your asking if this can find out what your info is, even if you haven't saved it on your computer. The answer is no. All it does is Read and Write Files. Now, I'm up to customizing it to whatever people think should be added.
I'm still learning Java so creative and constructive ideas and feedback would be nice. If you think of something you'd like this program to do, just post it here and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Anyways, obviously at the moment it's not much. Just reads and writes text, but what I'm planning on doing is adding an FTP uploader so I can upload my accounts to my server. Since I'm at my dad's this weekend I wont be able to do it, but what it'll be is:
TextFields -
One for ftp server (ftp.yourdomain.com)
One for ftp login ()
And one for ftp password.

In the next version I probably wont have that added. What i'll do is have it search drives for a Conquer Folder and create a folder there called Accounts and all account info will be retrieved from there. That probably wont happen for 2 - 4 days though.
Old 09/13/2008, 12:16   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillBabies View Post
Can't say really, since I'm not using it either way :x
Old 09/13/2008, 12:25   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillBabies View Post
I doubt anyone would even care. Seeing as I removed my avatar they wouldn't have the slightest clue wtf anyone is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
Can't say really, since I'm not using it either way :x
Yeh, I don't really use it either, but it's my first application that actually does something semi-useful in Java. I'm basically building off of it so I can move on to better things.
My next application is going to be a little chat thing so I can get an understanding of sockets a bit more. Still not done with this one yet though Going to add some more useless things that hardly anyone will use, like the Upload to FTP option I'ma add in the next version, It's just for me so I know how it works, Other people might l ike to save their accounts to a database, who knows.
But anyways, there will be a lot of little useful/useless updates added to this program.
Old 09/13/2008, 22:25   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force.Of.Spite View Post
I doubt anyone would even care. Seeing as I removed my avatar they wouldn't have the slightest clue wtf anyone is talking about.

Yeh, I don't really use it either, but it's my first application that actually does something semi-useful in Java. I'm basically building off of it so I can move on to better things.
My next application is going to be a little chat thing so I can get an understanding of sockets a bit more. Still not done with this one yet though Going to add some more useless things that hardly anyone will use, like the Upload to FTP option I'ma add in the next version, It's just for me so I know how it works, Other people might l ike to save their accounts to a database, who knows.
But anyways, there will be a lot of little useful/useless updates added to this program.
Eh, well at least you are contributing something.

To be honest, whenever I see "account saver" I just think "keylogger", and ignore it. But fun to question people on their Hitler status either way
Old 09/14/2008, 00:09   #27

wow this is such a scam. all conquer needs to know is ur pass and login not all ur info. nice try though u noob
Old 09/14/2008, 02:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lon View Post
wow this is such a scam. all conquer needs to know is ur pass and login not all ur info. nice try though u noob
You really must not understand what this does. All this does is save your info to a text file. So say.. you farm waters, don't wanna write it down on paper? Don't wanna lose it? Keep your stuff organized. It doesn't log you in. It doesnt do anything except save your info on ur computer. I'm pretty sure most people can grasp that concept. Correct?
Old 09/14/2008, 14:55   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lon View Post
I hate people who come onto this forum, start shouting people are scammers without reading anything other than the first post. And they have like 3 posts and haven't done anything to contribute.

WE DON'T NEED NOOBS LIKE U HERE SO BYE BYE.

oh and people like to keep their info in case they want to sell the account, or change it to another email.
Old 09/14/2008, 20:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
I hate people who come onto this forum, start shouting people are scammers without reading anything other than the first post. And they have like 3 posts and haven't done anything to contribute.

WE DON'T NEED NOOBS LIKE U HERE SO BYE BYE.

oh and people like to keep their info in case they want to sell the account, or change it to another email.
It's not likely that that guy can understand any thing in daily life easily either. If he couldn't take the time to at least read and understand what it does, then he's an idiot.

NOTE: Glad to see the old emoticons back