Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SCAM] ALMOST THE BEST SCAM EVER

This is a discussion on [SCAM] ALMOST THE BEST SCAM EVER within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category; 1. make friends with your victim 2. say to him that you want to give him a gift 3. when ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

Wink [SCAM] ALMOST THE BEST SCAM EVER

1. make friends with your victim

2. say to him that you want to give him a gift

3. when hes trade partner you ask him if you can buy his account (you just offer something like 400Euro/Dollar they always do it)

4. then you say this " its alot of money can i test it first pls? you can put the items on your wharehouse then and put a password on the wharehouse ok? " probally he says ok.

5. when you are on the acc and you are tradepartner then you change his password so you got more time to do it.

6. download the whbypass from and bypass his wh

7. steal his stuff on you are done ^^

PLS HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!!

Thanks
32 Users
Old   #2

phonix conquer has no link for download lol hahahaha i cant find link n **** filefront
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled_10 View Post
phonix conquer has no link for download lol hahahaha i cant find link n **** filefront
if you cant find a download link how do you know its filefront?
and the download link is on the page from the website with the name Downloads
Old   #4

hehehhe WoooW Nice Scam :P

Old   #5

lol that sounds more reasonable
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

. . . ur a real scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

wow o.o I'm pretty sure i would never let one my trade partners on my account, even if my stuff was in warehouse. Maybe, if it was on a different character.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

You just stole vertigo's scam idea .
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mage View Post
You just stole vertigo's scam idea .
It's different then the CO and artmoney scam. Vertigo's idea uses artmoney to show them a high amount of money in the game to buy the account, and <Insert Original Poster of this thread's name here>'s idea is about befriending the person and then asking if you can try their account if they put all their equips in the warehouse. I see where you're going with it, being similar methods except for artmoney, but they're still 2 different scams.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi-Of-The-Mist View Post
It's different then the CO and artmoney scam. Vertigo's idea uses artmoney to show them a high amount of money in the game to buy the account, and <Insert Original Poster of this thread's name here>'s idea is about befriending the person and then asking if you can try their account if they put all their equips in the warehouse. I see where you're going with it, being similar methods except for artmoney, but they're still 2 different scams.
I find that the posts are too similar to justify a new post because (in my opinion) anyone with a brain can think of an idea similar to phonix's after reading vertigo's post. But that's just my opinion... I guess there are some people who need a new idea.
EDIT:I suppose phonix deserves some credit for posting new links for the noobs who can't search.
Closed Thread