Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Email Scam

Discussion on Email Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Email Scam

I dont know if this is a new scam or old one but someone tried to email scam me. The guy added my email to his msn and i guess he made a fake conqueronline email, he sent me this email:

Dear Conqueronline Player,

We recently found out that there is way to much scammers, hackers and cheaters in our game.
It´s not meant to be this way, and we are going to change it.
We have send this message to every conquer player, and it is important that you read this very carefully.
We have decided that all the players who DON´T send their ACCOUNT INFO to us will be banned for 6 months.
We have already banned some known hackers, and we have also locked their hotmails.
So if you don´t send your account info, you will be counted as a hacker and will get banned for 6 months.
This includes all of your Accounts & Characters, and you will not be able to create any new accounts and characters.
The info that you must send us is : Password & Account id OF ALL ACCOUNTS YOU PLAY ON.
You must send the info from YOUR hotmail to this adress : ""

REMEMBER, The info that you will send us will be kept safe, and it will not be send to someone else.

Thanks, and have fun with conqueronline !

I just laughed at the guy and said that conquer online would've posted it on the official website.
Just giving u guys a heads up and watch out for the scam
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/16/2008, 16:30   #2

"REMEMBER, The info that you will send us will be kept safe, and it will not be send t someone else." this is so obviouse << ROFLMAO
Old 07/16/2008, 16:45   #3

old fashion trick be very careful
Old 07/24/2008, 06:07   #4

LOL!!! GM never ask for accounts lol.
Old 07/24/2008, 06:16   #5

why would they be useing a hotmail account when conquer has there own website address whoever tried to do this wasnt the brightest crayon in the box
Old 07/26/2008, 12:29   #6

meh, its a good effort, expecially if they included some site pictures and made it look official, they could work on the base line story tho..... something like, idk "send me ur acc name and pass cuz im a scammer and oh **** i just told you.... woops
Sincerely Scam- i mean TQ digital *shifty eyes*"
xD
Old 07/26/2008, 20:37   #7

goooooooooood
Old 08/01/2008, 11:32   #8

Old =P But it still does work
I scammed a 2nd rb trojan with full info and some gears ^^ But that was 1 year ago.
Unfortunatly he was a db buyer >_<
Old 08/16/2008, 01:50   #9

FAKE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2008, 22:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlaosboyx21 View Post
I dont know if this is a new scam or old one but someone tried to email scam me. The guy added my email to his msn and i guess he made a fake conqueronline email, he sent me this email:

Dear Conqueronline Player,

We recently found out that there is way to much scammers, hackers and cheaters in our game.
It´s not meant to be this way, and we are going to change it.
We have send this message to every conquer player, and it is important that you read this very carefully.
We have decided that all the players who DON´T send their ACCOUNT INFO to us will be banned for 6 months.
We have already banned some known hackers, and we have also locked their hotmails.
So if you don´t send your account info, you will be counted as a hacker and will get banned for 6 months.
This includes all of your Accounts & Characters, and you will not be able to create any new accounts and characters.
The info that you must send us is : Password & Account id OF ALL ACCOUNTS YOU PLAY ON.
You must send the info from YOUR hotmail to this adress : ""

REMEMBER, The info that you will send us will be kept safe, and it will not be send to someone else.

Thanks, and have fun with conqueronline !

I just laughed at the guy and said that conquer online would've posted it on the official website.
Just giving u guys a heads up and watch out for the scam
ROFLMFAO MOST LAME SCAM EVER!!!
Old 09/15/2008, 05:51   #11

ty man
Old 09/15/2008, 06:42   #12

how would you even find out there email address?
Old 09/15/2008, 09:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatDonut View Post
LOL!!! GM never ask for accounts lol.
GMs do ask for account info sometimes just not in gameplay...
Old 09/15/2008, 09:56   #14

and its really obiovus scam -.-
Old 09/15/2008, 20:12   #15

lol..my grandma will know that am scammin if i told her that
Closed Thread