Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modified Monster.dat for all you archer lab macro users out there

Discussion on Modified Monster.dat for all you archer lab macro users out there within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modified Monster.dat for all you archer lab macro users out there

this should help you all with those annoying "cant move here" messages with your macros. just remember you still cant jump straight on top of a monster even with this edit.

Instructions for you n00bs:
1) download the file anywhere
2) extract it to your Conquer 2.0\ini folder
3) restart your Conquer client
4) enjoy

P.S. if ya wanna see a MODIFIED modified version of this to make it easier to find the REAL meteor dove, send me a few pm's or what have ya.

btw scan it if ya wanna its just a .dat in a .rar archive
Attached Files
File Type: rar Monster.rar (36.6 KB, 181 views)
Old 07/09/2008, 02:46   #2

Is it for any version ???
Old 07/13/2008, 03:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2oday View Post
Is it for any version ???
yes, until new items are implemented into the game. at which time ill make a new monster.dat
^^^monsters**
Old 07/13/2008, 03:56   #4

Finding the real meteor dove through client editing, eh? Hmm...
Old 07/13/2008, 18:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
Finding the real meteor dove through client editing, eh? Hmm...
well...yeah...when i was first scanning around in the monster.dat file, i seen 2 meteor dove settings. one was for the real dove and the other one was for all the others that just run around

thats how i used to make my money on CO
Old 03/07/2009, 09:02   #6

elite*gold: 20
could you explain what you change in your monster.dat file plss.. im kinda confused...
Old 03/07/2009, 12:14   #7

Should try that monster.dat editing. :P
Old 03/07/2009, 14:41   #8

u modifik only mjonster in lab ?? what specifikation u change? and what difrent i well see?