Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**MultiClient 5023+**Take A Look**

Discussion on **MultiClient 5023+**Take A Look** within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: This MultieClient Works?
Yes Thx 30 73.17%
No 11 26.83%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/16/2008, 01:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
OMG... how Many different people are going to release multis....

1. Patch 5022 uses the same exe as 5023... therefore no need for a new "multi"
2. Making a multi will hardly get you any "respect" or "thanks" because all it is is changing 1 letter using hex editor...
3. STOP MAKING REPEATED THREADS ABOUT MUTLI'S...

@hok30
he didnt code it all he did was open up the .exe with say Hex Workshop ... search for the word English in text string... and change the "E" to an "e"... simple... no nonsense stuff can easily be a d.i.y thing... not OMG tq have new Patch i must go post my "work" on epvp
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
You code? How did you make this?

I think all multis should not be posted; making multi/patching itemtypes are just common knowledge.

I suggest Sticky a multi-patcher that will always patch itemtype and conquer.exe and whatever form of patching that is nothing more than common knowledge.

Repeated posting of multi/itemtypes will only waste forum bandwidth. I can understand it feels dam nice when you finally made something on your own, but try something challenging. I'm sure you'll get more satisfaction from making a speedhack(not a CE trainer) than a multi(a see-do task).

Good luck
Old 05/16/2008, 04:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
Why is everyone running after new useless multis if the old ones weren't even patched???

The last .exe file came with patch 5022, and if you got a multiclient than, there is NO NEED for a new one.

I'm really sick of this!
My multi client for patch 5022 stopped working for some reason yesterday I tried re downloading it but it still wouldn't work.. so I downloaded a new one. I don't think that should be much of an issue. O.o