Hi guys finally im release my first project here,i coded in Borland delphi 6.0-7.0 this conquer online clicker its working with all version and so fast, you can use with your archer and your ninja for fog lvlers ,what you want. There are three options for button to click:
middle click[New added]
And left click
Start button is F2 You can start with F2 Button.
History of Auto Clicker
AutoClicker by death28 - History
- Increased the autostop intervals limit to 9999 (up from 100)
- Removed the countdown when starting the clicker through the hotkey F2
- Added hotkey to start the clicker ( F2 )
- Minor fix, autostop ms interval field was disabled in some situations, solved
- Fixed a problem on Vista, causing the AutoClicker not to start
- New skin
- Fixed the "Access violation" when clicking stop before start
- Fixed the problem which allowed multiple starts
- Fixed the unusable ESCAPE button while autoclicker is idle
- Added "Random autostop delays" option
- Multi-threaded application now, won't freeze anymore
- Possibility to stop immediately ignoring the "Click Interval"
- Fixed bug with STOP button after autoclick completion
- Fixed a bug, doesn't need qtintf70.dll anymore
- Possibility to choose button to click [Left, Middle, Right]
- Hotkey to stop the autoclicker at any time [ESCAPE]
- Rearranged the interface
Anyone know a way around this? The clicker works great but the problem is if i go afk for a little bit the box appears that says....please click ok to make sure you are not using any form of bots. Since im using the auto clicker and im not there i can't click ok so i disconnect. Anyone have any ideas to get around this?