Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New AutoTalker with GUI (MultiFunction Tool!)

Discussion on New AutoTalker with GUI (MultiFunction Tool!) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2009, 03:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
thnx***
Old 09/14/2009, 09:27   #47

**** **** is this...
this still work?
or just close the threat..
Old 11/18/2009, 19:26   #48

I can make an auto-spammer with Visual Basic... it's quiet simple but I don't have that program anymore... maybe i'll make one and release it later..
Old 11/19/2009, 00:30   #49

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Thats great, but dont bump old threads.

@request #close.
Hiyoal
Old 11/19/2009, 01:17   #50

Im gonna just give you a thanks since i see that this is a smart idea. Good work.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoTalker
06/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hey, i found an autotalked while i was lookin for something on my computer and found a *Runescape AutoTalker* and i tried it in conquer and it worked. no credits go to me but i did buy it long time ago :D so yeah. here you go. and if you dont like it please dont flame. im just tryin to help.
AutoTalker
05/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey, I am from the Conquer Online section, and this bot was made for Conquer. I am thinking it might work for this game too so give it a shot. Tell me if it doesn't work and fails horribly. :D ~Hok~
AutoTalker
04/28/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Welcome to my AutoTalker- which is currently in an alpha stage (AKA I made it in five minutes and want feedback.) Warning: I made this bot with autoit, and scanners will sometimes show autoit files as Trojans, but you can decompile the code with any autoit decompiler from .exe to .au3 and read it over. Thanks is accepted! If you like it, press the thanks button. I need more feedback though. Instructions: 1. Open the AutoTalker 2. (Have Conquer or any other game open, or open it now) 3....
AutoTalker
04/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 50 Replies
Welcome to my AutoTalker- which is currently in an alpha stage (AKA I made it in five minutes and want feedback.) Warning: I made this bot with autoit, and scanners will sometimes show autoit files as Trojans, but you can decompile the code with any autoit decompiler from .exe to .au3 and read it over. Thanks is accepted! If you like it, press the thanks button. I need more feedback though. Instructions: 1. Open the AutoTalker 2. (Have Conquer or any other game open, or open it now) 3....