Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vbTool (Multi-skill leveler, scatterbot & other mouse-clicky stuff)

Discussion on vbTool (Multi-skill leveler, scatterbot & other mouse-clicky stuff) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/29/2009, 18:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Virus_ View Post
Is there anyone that has a speed hack that works, I usually use a speed hack in the tg, cause you get sucky exp in there....if there is could anyone help me out?
A simple way of hitting faster in TG would be to use a disguise like NightDevil (can be bought) or WaterElf (RBing from water). Then while in disguise, position yourself between the two poles & hit one.

Wait for disguise to wear off and you should be already hitting 2 poles (with rage or snow) and be hitting faster for more XP.

WaterLord = 2x speed
NightDevil = 3x speed

Note:
This worked while I still used to play ages ago. Im not sure if it still works but I guess it does.
Old 06/02/2009, 15:02   #17

Can u add a command... I want it to keep ctr pressed ... that way i can just move the mouse around no need 2 click alot ... thx
Old 06/08/2009, 01:28   #18

it works, but i have 500 mana. elementry meditate, and sit. so i set it to sit, stig, and meditate, which is what its supposed to do. but after a while when i have 240 mana and stig takes 250, it keeps trying to stig, it wont sit and it wont meditate, and that happens every 4 stigs. can u fix this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2009, 02:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman402341 View Post
it works, but i have 500 mana. elementry meditate, and sit. so i set it to sit, stig, and meditate, which is what its supposed to do. but after a while when i have 240 mana and stig takes 250, it keeps trying to stig, it wont sit and it wont meditate, and that happens every 4 stigs. can u fix this?
Thanks for the detailed description.

It seems that your level is a little too low for the bot and it is seeing you have about 50% mana left. The "bot" sits & meditates when your mana is below about half way. Getting a level or two should fix this.

I do not have the full sourcecode for this tool anymore (motherboard fried so I had to reinstall windows on new one) and dont play CO so am not able to update this without remaking the GUI (windows that you see). It is not very likely that I'd recreate the entire GUI just to change 1 pixel location instead of one person (that I dont know) gaining a level or two (and btw, I like brackets).

I am currently considering installation of CO again, for the primary purpose of making another tool and if I do so then this tool would become obsolete. This is not decided-on yet.
Old 06/11/2009, 23:47   #20

*bump*

Conquer.exe just updated.

Im told this still works.
(as it does every patch)

Cya.
Old 07/15/2009, 02:24   #21

Title of thread changed so people can see what it is a bit clearer

Trains most skills including ToxicFog, Intensify, Guards/summons, etc, etc...

Also can be used as scatter-bot, to walk/jump, train healing by switching items at slot-1 for HP ones, etc (huge amount of uses)... now please stop asking for ToxicFog bot when this one has been available for ages and used by loads of ppl! - lol

(and no... before anyone asks... I have no intention of making it work minimised OR adding a follow-bot to it)
Old 07/17/2009, 22:39   #22

TQ changed the name of the ConquerOnline window in the last patch and this tool is no longer working (it looks for "[Conquer2.0]" as window title).

This thread has been reported for a lock as I dont have the sourcecode anymore to change the window title (would have taken me 2 seconds).

I am probably creating a new vbTool but it wont look anything like this one so I'll open a new thread when/if its ready.
Old 07/17/2009, 23:06   #23

so it doesn't work?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 00:31   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
so it doesn't work?
Which part of "this tool is no longer working" confused you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 11:03   #25

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread