Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

poker scam

Discussion on poker scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
poker scam

hi guys I got scammed the other day like this and I think I'll just share it with you guys. So I was playing poker and I had a full house king etc etc, no way the other guy was gonna beat me, I raised all in and suddenly I jumped out and lost, didnt even get to see all the cards. It was one 1m so I'm not too depressed about it.

Okay so this is how he did it, I entered the poker desk and he got a newb to hold hands with me, I thought oh wth i'll do it. When I went all in, after seeing my full house his newb jumped out of the poker desk and so did I! there I lost...
Old 06/22/2011, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
so why u play female chars lol
only male char jump female only following them
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new poker scam?
10/14/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Hi all, When i join a poker table with some scammer i get d/ced when i put in more then 1 mil. This person playing with is causing me to disconnect 100% sure. Can anyone please explain this issue or how to protect myself.?
help..... software review poker zynga( unlock poker banned)
06/18/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
help..... software review poker zynga( unlock poker banned)
Keylogger scam(WORK ONLY ON YOUR PC) to scam your friend
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Way to scam friend 1. download project1.rar(open with winrar or something) 2. press start 3. run in background 4. when your friend have gone open keylogger and press f9 5. then save it from button Save Text 6. then open file from your driver c. file name is keylogged. 7. there you should find your friend acc id and pass. 8. then play with that acc or change the pass from co.91.com.