Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This isn't exactly a scam.

Discussion on This isn't exactly a scam. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation This isn't exactly a scam.

This post isn't exactly a scam

But more ABOUT a scam.

Just 2 days ago, me and this chick made an account transfer. She gave me a 130 for 5 dbs. Well not even an hour later my friend was kicked off and said, "Did you just get on?" And I just sat there like =O.....

How in the hell did she get it back and rechange the email and password? I thought this was impossible because I changed them both. I tried kicking her off and changing the password, but it didn't work so I tried retreving it though my mail and it was changed. How did this happen?

And No she did not know the email that was used on the account.

I would actually love to know because for one this REALLY ****** me off and well... I might use it to try and get my **** back. Please hurry in a reply? Lol.
Old 04/01/2008, 15:33   #2

lol......this was messed......i think she changed the email right when you changed it....probably another one of the many bugs on the password retrieveing program.........so the account probably got 2 emails onto it and she retrieved pass and got it....then when you retrieved it was fixed......thats my theory xD
Old 04/01/2008, 20:00   #3

That's what I was thinking but I thought, "Naw, she would have to know EXACTLY when I was fixing to change it." I don't think that could have worked out to well. Not to sure though, it's one of the possibilities.

Anyone else?

If there is a way to do this and you don't want to tell on the thread for everyone else to find out, just say so. I just really need to know because I lost a lot of stuff. Pretty much everything I had in the game lol. Except my equips.
Old 04/01/2008, 21:43   #4

lol u were played, and it is kinda a scam, becuz she scammed u but this should really be in questions and disscussion I think
Old 04/02/2008, 05:52   #5

Poision@
Yeah I got played for sure, but I just don't understand HOW at ALL.

I guess so, but if this is a scam, then it should be here, so if anyone wants to tell the scam it can be talked about, and plus if this shouldn't be here the Mods wouldn't have let me post this thread.
Old 04/02/2008, 06:46   #6

its rather simple as long as she knows the secret question n her id # and all org info she or anyone else can retake there char after selling this is why co deems it a no no :P ALL U NEED IS ALL THE INFO U STARTED THE CHAR WITH THAT EASY
Old 04/03/2008, 03:13   #7

crazydutchman@
Yes but, how? What do you call them and say, "OMFG I NUB AND ACCOUNT WAS STULEN. I BUY DB ALL DAY." And they give the account info?
Closed Thread