Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Untested new scam may be stupid and may already been said!

Discussion on Untested new scam may be stupid and may already been said! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Untested new scam may be stupid and may already been said!

Right ive just thought of this in theory great scam if u use art money or cheat engine you could use them to give your char alot of money which can be shown in trade but not traded so u could say to anyone that looks to have a bit of money and good equips 'hi, do you want this account because im getting a bit bored of conquer and i got no friends who play on it '
they will most likely say yes and if they do then trade with them and say use cheat engine to give him a fake 60,000,000 and show him it and say i've got a bit of money look' you show them it they will most likely say cool wots the user and password and u give them your e-mail address and tell them to give you theirs so you can e-mail them it.

They will go on the account and probably go straight to the bank to get the money, they wont find it and if they e-mail u back saying 'where is the money?' then say ;it is on my main character because i decided to take it off as you gave me nothing in return not even a thanks' but all i wanted was a meteor or anything like 100k or sumthing so they will say ok (if no stop reading lol) you say log off and i will put it on if you give me 100k or sumthing so u get the 100k on ur main off their main and u loose contact with them totally; and if ur feeling mean use your e-mail to get the chars pass back lol

only works if you repeat it and keep on making noob accounts over and over, yes it is very time consuming but it can get you money!
Old 03/15/2008, 20:25   #2

If artmoney would have work, i could have get much more then a shiti meteor
the main problem is that artmoney doesn't work.

and no, i don't mean you can actually use the money, i know you can't
but it patched, and the other side can't see the money when you hit confirm like it was before
Old 03/15/2008, 23:38   #3

Dude ! that sux ! want me to do all that for juz a stupid meteor or 100k ? i prefer go haunting and find nothing ! lol much better ! cya !
Old 03/18/2008, 05:08   #4

Thumbs down WTF are you thinking??

first off.. anyone who has a character higher than lvl 50 (which doesnt take a noob longer than a month) they can make 100k OR a meteor +++ within the amount of time it would take you to find a dumbass to TEST this useless scam on...

FYI:scams are only worthwhile if it makes you alot of money fast.. not if it makes you very LITTLE money over a longer period of time...

**Close?**
Old 03/18/2008, 05:11   #5

Err.. Ionno.. I'd give it a week max to get lvl 50.. Not saying it takes a week.. but if you can't get it in a week.. theres something wrong and you should just quit xD .. you get half the lvls in 1 quest in the first 5 mins of playing.
Old 03/18/2008, 05:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIFooIx View Post
Err.. Ionno.. I'd give it a week max to get lvl 50.. Not saying it takes a week.. but if you can't get it in a week.. theres something wrong and you should just quit xD .. you get half the lvls in 1 quest in the first 5 mins of playing.
rofl never been taken so literally on something so meaningless lol...
Old 03/31/2008, 23:05   #7

Lol if u went hunting i bet u could find a Met Scroll worth of mets in the time it would take to do this and get only 1 met
Old 04/15/2008, 15:30   #8

screw that.....i find at least 200 mets a day from plvling id give em out for free lol...
Old 04/16/2008, 19:42   #9

u guys are garbage......my tao went 1-70 in 2 days.....noobs all of u xD jk
Old 04/22/2008, 21:51   #10

****** scam, barely anything valuable. on my server u can get mets 4 lyk 50k
Old 04/25/2008, 14:27   #11

thx man for u
Old 04/26/2008, 08:09   #12

Mets are useless now anyway...