Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good socket trick! and quality upgrade

Discussion on Good socket trick! and quality upgrade within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/07/2008, 10:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
Don't forget to jump up and down on your left leg while holding your right ankle in your left hand (behind you) and sing the national anthem while you spam mets. Oh yeah, you should be wearing your sister's panties too or it won't work at all.

AHAHAHAAHAH !! THIS WAS GREAT =)
Old 03/07/2008, 22:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
This kind of post calls for a report button for elitepvpers. I posted on this ages ago and it still hasnt been solved!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to upgrade quality
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hi I want to know is there is any easy and cheap way to upgrade the quality from Elite to Super ? Thx
How to upgrade quality with ONLY 1 Db
10/13/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 212 Replies
Well, I've been using this method for a while and i decided since all you guyz been helping me its time to share my wealth ;) STEPS: 1. Lower your max Dura to 25 (EXAMPLE: 25/X.. X=25) **NOTE**~ To do this you must get hit by a monster such as a king until your dura goes to 0/40. Once the dura hits 0, repair the item and the max dura should lower. Do this several times until the max dura is 25. Also the max dura won't always lower the same times down, such as it may go to 32 then 25. 2....
How to upgrade quality
07/25/2008 - EO Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
Well acctually it's really simple.Every gear has it's lvl(gear's lvl can be upgraded with vio's),when your characters lvl matches you'r gear's lvl then work your ass to hunt bosses for reds. This solution gives you 75% rate. Lets say you have a lvl 80 unique helm,and you'r lvl is 80 (should be same lvl but less then 30% at the lvl xp bar) should take you MAX 5 red's to make the helm elite. From my experience: At lvl 88 made my elite+12+soc brace to super with 1 red,i was same lvl and 20% at...
Upgrade the quality w/o Dbs
10/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
ok heres a lil trick i do with -5 items, this isnt a quick money making scheme takes a lil time and effort 1: get a high lvl -5 item or a high lvl soc wep/item (must be high lvl or it doesnt work) 2: make sure the dura is 1-0 if not u gotta wear it down (but dont let it break >.>) 3:if u have a 2nd rb start lucky time and repair it if not just wait till a 2nd rb starts his lucky time in market, tc, ext... 4: repeat this process over n over and the quality will eventually go up