Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DragonBall Devil Area, Date and Time !

Discussion on DragonBall Devil Area, Date and Time ! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb DragonBall Devil Area, Date and Time !

Hi Everybody, here is my first thread.. Hope it help you all !

This is the the mab for the DragonBall WaterDevil ( it has the name , and the same size.. but it Hits Physically and Got high Defense and Magic Defense )

Date :

-It Appears after the server Maintenance by 6 hours in Island (1) in one of the places.

-It Appears again, after 11:30 hours from killing it , in Island (2)

-It Appears Again, After 12:30 hours From Killing it, In Island (3)

-The Last Time, Appears after 12:00 Hours From killing it, In Island (4)

-4 DragonBalls in two days , and you should wait till the next server maintenance to re-kill the DragonBall WaterDevil.

Thanks For Reading
Thanks
337 Users
Old 01/09/2008, 20:01   #2

i'm a conquer player but the spanish version and actually i'm on one of the island of meteorzone and berfore a read this i was under the island 1 and i find the clean water monster but i didnt kill it because its exp bypass mine and coul'nt kill
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/09/2008, 20:23   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas0072 View Post
i'm a conquer player but the spanish version and actually i'm on one of the island of meteorzone and berfore a read this i was under the island 1 and i find the clean water monster but i didnt kill it because its exp bypass mine and coul'nt kill
Hi, CleanWater devil ( WaterLord ) , needs 200 Potency " "
to kill CleanWater Devil.. Or it needs an archer with PoisonArrows to hit it with 200 each, but it would be hard, and take long time !

-DragonBall Devil needs " a Character with Thunder+GoldGuard or Flying Archer Level110+ " to kill it quickly !

*NOTICE* -you can identify the DB Devil by hitting it with low numbers ( if you hit the normal WaterDevils with 1000, you will hit the DB Devil with 100) !
Thanks
50 Users
Old 01/09/2008, 20:38   #4

Oh, enta masry Nice add my mail ya man

I hope 2 b friends.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 00:03   #5

Is it first or second map at water devils?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 01:05   #6

I notice there's two different identical maps. the inside and outside island. outside being the one with the Boatman. Because i was trying to find the db devil when i was about lvl 100...yeah i know, it was pretty useless. but i wandered around and noticed that there are some the do magic dmg (the ones on the inside island) and they only did like 200 to me w/shield. then when i stepped foot into the outside island, one physically hit me and KOSed me miserably....

so i guess my question would be, which island is it? is it a ph dmg hitting one in the magic hitting mobs?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 02:19   #7

The first map
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 07:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKExSOxKooLZ View Post
I notice there's two different identical maps. the inside and outside island. outside being the one with the Boatman. Because i was trying to find the db devil when i was about lvl 100...yeah i know, it was pretty useless. but i wandered around and noticed that there are some the do magic dmg (the ones on the inside island) and they only did like 200 to me w/shield. then when i stepped foot into the outside island, one physically hit me and KOSed me miserably....

so i guess my question would be, which island is it? is it a ph dmg hitting one in the magic hitting mobs?
Hi, DragonBall Devil Appears in the First Adventure Mab, which include with the Devils of Magic, Just The DB Devil Hits Physically( fly and scatter, it would kill you with a hit o.- )
Thanks
15 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 08:04   #9

we shall see if your guide is accurate...its 6 hours after serv maint in about 15 minutes.

Far as i can tell your map dosent work for my server.

I check exactly 6 hours after sm(i even cheack all the island 2x) went back to tc to drop of my cleanwaters and jumped back to check again....no db devil.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 10:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MairStrik View Post
Hi Everybody, here is my first thread.. Hope it help you all !

This is the the mab for the DragonBall WaterDevil ( it has the name , and the same size.. but it Hits Physically and Got high Defense and Magic Defense )

Date :

-It Appears after the server Maintenance by 6 hours in Island (1) in one of the places.

-It Appears again, after 11:30 hours from killing it , in Island (2)

-It Appears Again, After 12:30 hours From Killing it, In Island (3)

-The Last Time, Appears after 12:00 Hours From killing it, In Island (4)

-4 DragonBalls in two days , and you should wait till the next server maintenance to re-kill the DragonBall WaterDevil.

Thanks For Reading
+k For ya
lmao a'5irn wa7d 3ala el fourm '5iry bifhm -.-
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/10/2008, 13:08   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNjiN View Post
we shall see if your guide is accurate...its 6 hours after serv maint in about 15 minutes.

Far as i can tell your map dosent work for my server.

I check exactly 6 hours after sm(i even cheack all the island 2x) went back to tc to drop of my cleanwaters and jumped back to check again....no db devil.
Someone probably got to it before you o.0,you know how important dbs are these days ....
Old 01/10/2008, 13:48   #12

The Clean Water devil, when does he appear and does he hit ph or magic
Old 01/10/2008, 15:33   #13

nicee i hope it works,,
but u say potency 200+ what lvl is that??
Old 01/10/2008, 17:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekillagorilla View Post
The Clean Water devil, when does he appear and does he hit ph or magic
Hi, CleanWater(WaterLord) Apears every 20 Minutes, and it hits Magic, But !!! take care of it..Its hit is so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
Someone probably got to it before you o.0,you know how important dbs are these days ....
Hi,
I have upgraded my trojan's weapons till 130, and my fire's backsword =P
.. so idc DBs now, in addition i will get it first
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2008, 21:27   #15

yes clean water devil hits hard, but this is how i do it... get a high lvl tao to stand and tank, use high lvl archer or tro 200+ pot to kill... that easy lol