Because I need money and I'm tired of expending time and energy updating this for free (especially when others get credit from it), I'll be selling it for cheap. If you want details on buying it, PM me. It's worth it.
You should know the quality of this program already; hopefully the quality alone will finalize your decision. If you're one of those people who's thinking that the other makers will upload and (truly) update their free clients with the same quality or features, you're mistaken... especially since I recently added good protection on it (and on the clients it creates) from leechers.
Current version: v1.6
Works for patch 5568.
With "create-a-client", you can apply any edit(s) you'd like to the client. There's also no need to run it on an unmodified client; you can run this patcher on any client, edited or not, as long as the client runs on the current patch version. It's very simple and easy-to-use. Yes, it's almost TOO simple... I hate flashy GUIs.
There will most likely be bugs. When reporting a bug with the client itself, please include which options you had selected when it was patched, or even better, the option causing this bug.
I'm also open to [doable] suggestions. Suggest anything that you wanted removed from the client or, if it's possible, exploited, and I'll try to include it on the next update.
You can hover your mouse over the check boxes in the program for it to display information about the feature. I'll explain the features here as well.
- Multiclient - This allows you to run as many clients on a computer as it can handle.
- Remove Exit Popups - Removes the webpage that pops up when exiting the client.
- Enable PM Commands - Allows you to use commands left in the client for developer debugging. The commands are found below.
- Run Client Directly - Allows you to run the executable without having to run the autopatcher.
- Faster Login - Removes the client freeze when logging in.
- Remove Anti-bot System - Removes the anti-bot system TQ implemented to catch botters and edited clients; characters are safe from bot jail.
- Remove TQ's Antivirus - Removes the scanner for suspicious programs embedded in the client.
- Remove Background Click Checks - Removes the checking for auto-clickers; characters are safe from click jail.
- Remove AFK Away Effect - Removes the AFK tag and auto-whisper when character is idle; useful for autominers.
- Remove Debugger Checks - Allows client to be opened successfully with a debugger.
- Enable Faster Fatal Strike - Removes the delay when a character in FatalStrike teleports to a monster.
- Remove Displaying Tips - Removes displaying tips to a character under level 50.
- Revive At 5 Seconds - Allows a character to revive after 15 seconds instead of waiting the entire 20 seconds.
- Revive While Moving - Allows a character to revive while moving.
- Long Jump - Allows you to jump to a max distance of 18 spaces away.
- Enable Spamming Messages - Removes the time limit a user has to wait in-between messages.
- Unlock FPS - Allows a client to get a maximum of around 60 FPS instead of the standard maximum of 40 FPS. Note: You will get some lag if you don't have a good computer.
- Remove Message Filtering - Allows you to see messages that should be censored, though it doesn't allow others to see your uncensored messages.
- Wall Jump with Steed Mounted - Allows a character riding a horse to jump on or over a wall.
- Wall Jump - Allows a character to jump on or over a wall.
- Disable Window Flashing - Disables the client windows on your taskbar to flash.
- Allow Action Spamming - Allows a character to spam actions with no time limit between them.
- Allow Proxy Logins - Allows you to log into the loopback address for proxies.
- Remove Limit on Login Attempts - Removes the 10 second limit on login attempts.
Backup File - This backs up your old client as the same file name, but with the extension .bak. You can rename this file to have a .exe extension to renew its usage.
How to use:
* /break: Disconnects client
* /color in FF FF FF FF format
* /look %d: Change user model (1, 2, 3, 4)
* /mount %d: Unknown
* /rolescale %d: Change spawn size
* /ver: Print version information
* /scale %u: Change map zoom
* /data %s: Unknown
* /addeffect %s: Add effect (Names in ini/3DEffect.ini)
* /addaction %d %d: Add action (Action Id, Direction)
* /addmsg %s: Add system message
* /mapcolor %x: Unknown
1. Download the program.
2. Run the program. Note: You may need to run it with administrator privileges.
3. Select the client you would like to edit. For most, the directory that this file is in is C:\Program Files\Conquer Online 2.0, while the file itself is usually named Conquer.exe (or Conquer).
4. Check the edits you'd like to apply to this client. Click select all if you want them all.
4 1/2. Optional - Click backup if you'd like to back up your old client.
5. Click the patch client button.
6. Load Conquer and revel in its glory!
v1.6 - Updated for patch 5568
v1.55 - Updated for patch 5557.
v1.51 - Updated for patch 5537. Added a textbox that allows you to input a number to customize your FPS cap by request.
v1.5 - Updated for patch 5533. Removed some of the features that are patched server-side. Rewrote and optimized some code.
v1.45 - Updated for patch 5528. Slight optimization in one of the cracked anti-bot routines.
v1.4 - Updated for patch 5517. Slight speed increase with removed anti-bot than previous versions.
v1.35 - Updated for patch 5509. Fixed disconnecting when long jumping. Added two new options - one allows you to log into the loopback address for proxy connecting, the other removes the 10 second limit on login attempts. Improved the anti-bot system.
v1.31 - Added a new option that allows you to remove the 5 second action spamming limit.
v1.3 - Improved the efficiency and speed of the client as well as documented my complete remapping of the anti-bot system that the client has. Fixed an exception a few people were having.
v1.25 - Updated for patch 5396. First sale release.
v1.2 - Updated for patch 5392.
v1.1 - Fixed a bug with wall jumping when jumping over items.
v1.0 - Further improved the removal of the anti-bot system. Though it doesn't affect the security of the client, it noticeably speeds it up.
v0.95 - Significantly improved the removal of the anti-bot system; you should now be able to bot freely without fear of your characters being sent to botjail. Added the option to backup your old client, if you wish. Fixed a minor bug with the select all checkbox. Added a new edit - "Disable Window Flashing".
v0.9 - First alpha release.