Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Back Into labby Free

Discussion on Get Back Into labby Free within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get Back Into labby Free

nvm taken out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2007, 05:10   #2

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
ok so ur gunna go to labby, u have ur token's and such, now. Get a stone city Gate Scroll and then enter. Once you are in the desired spot start leveling. after you need to go out to repair, or for pots, disconnect first. Then use the stone city Gate. Take the guild conductor from stone city and then move into Twin City. In twin city do not teleport anywhere, simply reapiar ur items + get pots if needed. Go to the arena, talk to the guy and then enter. Once in the arena simply disconnect. When you log back in you are once again in labbrinth.

welcome
do you think that there will be guild conductor in stone city for every server? anyway, worth a try....
Old 11/07/2007, 05:36   #3

is really gonna work? gonna try is out
Old 11/07/2007, 05:51   #4

I Will try And Tell You
Old 11/07/2007, 10:37   #5

Doesnt work. Each map has a unique ID so wherever you log out is where you log back in.
Old 11/09/2007, 08:32   #6

there isn`t a conductor in stone city lolz
Old 11/09/2007, 09:05   #7

I have heard about someone say it works with a windscroll..
But that might be a long time ago too, so they might have fixed that.
Old 11/10/2007, 20:34   #8

ive try this glitch many times last year, i dont know if this still working. but you telling the a wrong way. you cant go in any cities. but you can repair in stone city. you juz need another char to get the stuff you juz get in lab.
Old 11/13/2007, 07:49   #9

The bug to get out of lab and going back in free is fixed...

Its the same bug as getting out of metzone free
Old 11/18/2007, 12:25   #10

sure it has been fixed .. it is fixed before lottary as i remember i used to do this and before lottary and now it cant be done and it used to work for stonecity gate and windscrols but u have to walk to twincity after u use the windscrol not use any other scrol back but it has been fixed and they fixed the wine zone free entry also if ne1 dont know it that it is to talk to the man that teleport u to wine zone and then drop ur healthwine before he takes it from u and recollect it by a noob w8ing there dont try it now or u will be sent to botjail u can try it wiz noob
Old 11/18/2007, 18:56   #11

Received Thanks: 1,960
Get Back Into labby Free
nvm taken out

Last edited by Trent : 11-06-2007 at 23:11.

Why you people post to a dead thread I'll never know!

#Closed!
Closed Thread