Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Train guard/pet u name it!

Discussion on Train guard/pet u name it! within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/16/2007, 02:08   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by shadowHacker@Jan 11 2007, 03:01
i'm not really into calling people leetchs. i dont really see the point. they wanna act like they know stuff themselves, w/e i dont care. but one thing im really annoyed about is how there are so many programs that people "made" or "discovered" that does the exact same thing. i mean, how many speedhacks have you seen out there? how many intensify trainers? how many autoclickers? how many skill trainers etc? if people actually want to contribute to the community they should try to think of something that hasnt been made before. my own cotrainer has lots of things that were previously made such as skill training, intensify training etc. but one reason i made it was becuz i couldnt find an auto guard healer. and i just added the intensify training and such to improve on it.

shadowHacker
umm, question. why do you have to come and complain on my thread about pl making teh same things? btw, if you havent yet realized, with the program i used (keytext) you can make your own macro's simplly, so simplly infact that any noob could do it, so not only did i post my file i brought out the knolage of a simple macro maker, besides, if you want to complain about stuff like that you should go to the general chat.

*edit*
@thegeneralgod: I fixed the link, try it again. sry about that im a noob lol.
Old 01/16/2007, 06:49   #47

eh.. nothin on that one either.. oh well.. ill look around for a free one later.. think a friend told me bout one the other day..
Old 01/16/2007, 13:44   #48

good work, nice guide with screenie will be useful for people who are new to making macros +k for the good work
Old 01/16/2007, 20:34   #49

wait i have a question....if wat u say is right does that mean i can train any skill?like i got an elite wand i wanna upgrade it but dont got high enoguh wand lvl to use...will it upgrade my wand skill?and lvl myself at the same time?cuz if it does ill use and give u +1k
Old 01/20/2007, 04:25   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by Looter11223@Jan 16 2007, 20:34
wait i have a question....if wat u say is right does that mean i can train any skill?like i got an elite wand i wanna upgrade it but dont got high enoguh wand lvl to use...will it upgrade my wand skill?and lvl myself at the same time?cuz if it does ill use and give u +1k
it's an auto clicker, not an auto lvler. it can train skills but only things like Intensify or magic like stig or invisibility. it cant lvl your char and it cant lvl weapon skills or prof. for that you can just use SV and bot.
Old 07/18/2007, 14:09   #51

VERY NICE +k