Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptVessel

Discussion on ScriptVessel within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2006, 19:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well i would like the crack because i am active on the forums and try to help out as much as possible. I'm open minded and dont flame people w/o good reason or spam the threads up.

I plan on staying with epvp for a long time because this is the best forum i have come across. Also i don't believe something for a game thats free should cost you money...

Congratz on the crack
Old 12/29/2006, 19:58   #32

Well i would like to try you cracked version of ScripVessel.I tried to contribute to this forum posting working QOProxy but its hard when 50% of the pplz dont want it and other 50% want it. No way to make all happy. Well Its up to you guys if i deserve it or not thanks.
Old 12/29/2006, 20:03   #33

I joined epvp in july 2005. At the begining i was a noob not knowing anything. I started 2 read, later i started 2 post. Since this year vacations im more active, i posted some guides, but only 1 of them has more than 15 vievs. Im trying to contribute as hard as i can. im not skilled in programing so im trying to keep this forum clean telling newcomers to search and to not post thhings that are already posted. Therefore im helping many ppl here. Thats why i think i should be overlooked when you/DM will give this bot 2 choosen ones.
Old 12/29/2006, 20:13   #34

I only wish some1 could help me learn coding/cracking....if i dont know how to...still useless for the comunity rite ?
I dont even expect to get the cracked bot....since i dont think more then 3 % of us really deserve it...but thats only my opinion...
What can i say more ? congratz...
Old 12/29/2006, 20:17   #35

I think i deserve it!
1. check my karma to see i give back to the community
2. check my post to see that i never have asked for anything.
Old 12/29/2006, 20:18   #36

Received Thanks: 1,960
Reguesting ScriptVessel.
Old 12/29/2006, 20:20   #37

I sometimes help to explain to the newbies what to do instead of creating a thread to ask.Sometimes i will help out by telling the newbies to seach..im just still a noob sry cos im reading the forums most of the time and i dont post too often
to avoid flaming.
I someitmes request for oldtopics that are useless to be closed.
You may trust the program to me as i wont leak it out not like some newbs.
And yes..u have made a good desicion so as to prevent those dont deserve it.
And thank you for cracking the bot and helping others SPECIALY as i see u do not play conqueronline
And one more thing..i do not contibute as much as others as i have no programing experience..so well whether u give me or not would be ok for me
__________________________________________________ ____________
Edit : I DONT EVEN DEVSERVE IT!!
Old 12/29/2006, 20:24   #38

Nice man good job about craking script vessel, so i dont do much for the community and i have a bad english, i scaned some files but already done so i didn't do much for the comunity.
I hope u will allow me to get the crack if u dont no matter.

if u ill going to give me the crack or not i dont care just Good Job for craking and keep going like that
Old 12/29/2006, 20:32   #39

I feel that i deserve this because I've been part of the community for a long while now, I think about a year now. I don't contribute hacks, bots, or ect since I'm just learning VB and nothing I could make would help I feel, but I do contribute my thoughts on certain subject like mining and how to use the bots effectively. I try not to flame and ridicule people that do since respect should be seen in person and on a forum. Hope I qualify and meet your standards.

Thanks,
AlmostxUntitled

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Btw Congrats on the crack, It was much more difficult then the others ' border='0' alt='Btw Congrats on the crack, It was much more difficult then the others ' />

PS: And I should get it because it's my 200th post WoOt
Old 12/29/2006, 20:36   #40

does it even matter? dont you ppl know someone in your server that contributes to the community? you dont have to download from epvp, i got mine from a friend

try doing that insted of begging for something you didnt do, oh you dont got friends go ebay
Old 12/29/2006, 20:38   #41

I wanna crack

I make a MOD for Co Memory, with many improvements, and bugs fixed(works on 4335):

I make multi clients, speed hack, fixed itemtypes...

And i help many people with problem in memory read(Ex.: Co Damage Calculator)

I try crack copartner(but i can't =/) you can see my threads(Login IP founded, etc...)
Old 12/29/2006, 20:45   #42

I haven't been active lately so I'm just wondering if I deserve it for things I've done in the past lol
Old 12/29/2006, 20:48   #43

I think theres no point for trying to get it <.<
when he's tellin to ppl who deserved it, I think we all whos lvl1 have low chance to get the bot <.<
Old 12/29/2006, 20:48   #44

this owner is full of ****. I've had the program cracked for e ver now and i'm not giving it to any one haha
Old 12/29/2006, 20:52   #45

I think I would deserve it,because I'm always willing to help,and all of the help topics I see I offer my help if they ask for it. Up to you, thanks for cracking it too reguardless of whether or not I get it.
Closed Thread