Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptVessel for patch 4334

Discussion on ScriptVessel for patch 4334 within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/19/2006, 19:47   #76

elite*gold: 0
i can crack it porbably. I assume that the program is made in vb, java, or any form of C. So if i decompile it ican find codes that grant access. Or I can find a way to make codes that grant access. Post an opinion on what you feel if I'm on the money or not?
Old 12/19/2006, 19:50   #77

@ hostiy
If you think you can crack it, then proof your hacking powers and crack it, and post it on e*pvp forums

@kio1314
am not trying to anger him. i seriously dont think it's possible to crack scriptvessel anymore. because last time got a stupid 20min trial version which u can change the 20min timer ->infinites = cracked. now no more trial how they suppose to crack it? cracking bot accounts? if he's so capable of cracking bot account, why not crack CO account? for wad **** cracking bot account? LOL???

you can crack it, you need to bypass the account log in and stuff like that, I'm not a really good hacker so i can't say much stuff about it, but it is possible and the good and nice hackers on these forums will crack it, and will hopefully release it.

why no ones hack CO account b4? i mean by real hacking(not sharing account or trick ppl to give them pws)

never heard of bruteforcing? there have been bruteforces around with which they can find the passwords out of the accounts, but you gotta know the account ID first before you can do that and a lot of people don't use same account ID as charname.. And they aren't allowed on most forums anymore because there aren't that many people who like it to help other people to steal other people's account

if i am not wrong there is a person name "scriptvessel" on epvp which is the ppl from 9net9. he came epvp forum to advertise the new scriptvessel interface etc etc. Why is he so confident to even advertise on a hacking forum? not afraid to get cracked again and cant earn money anymore?

he does get money for it cuz there are people who don't want to wait for the cracked version, and buy it from him. And he knows that there are people who will do that so that is why he advertises it here.
He knows that it will prolly be cracked, but that doesn't mean that he won't get money from it.
Old 12/19/2006, 19:57   #78

the file is crypted i;m not that good any one got advice?
Old 12/20/2006, 02:35   #79

#close - please discuss at the main section.

DM
Closed Thread