Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ScriptClicker

Discussion on ScriptClicker within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi people,

i just coded this for my own usage but maybe someone else can also make use of it. After all its only another Auto-Clicker but script-based. This means u can very easy generate a script which repeats the same steps all over. U can also save those scripts to reload them anytime. As im from germany i also coded my program in german but its kinda self-explaining, so also english-speaking people can use it =) If there will be some interest i can also make an international version. I made this primary to lvl different skills in CO while afk but it should work well for any other case. Feel free to re-post it wherever u like or u think it could be useful but please give credit to me.

USAGE:
- The three buttons on the top are used to make a new script, save and load script files
- Generating a script is very easy:
1. Select an action from the buttons on the left
2. Enter specific parameters for the selected action
3. Repeat 1 and 2 until ur finished
- U can move the script-steps with the up and down arrows on the right side and delete a step with the red X
- To start and stop the script use "Ctrl-Shift+S" or the buttons on the bottom (remember when u started the script to autoclick somewhere it would be very hard to stop it using ur mouse to hit the stop-button ;-) So u better keep the hotkey in mind)

AVAILABLE ACTIONS:
- Left Click (Links Klick): clicks anywhere using the left mouse button, after selected this action move the cursor to the destination point and wait until the bar timed-out.
- Right click (Rechts Klick): same as above but using the right mouse button, usage is the same
- Key Entry (Tasteneingabe): Sorry, not implemented yet as u can make almost anything also with the mouse
- Break (Pause): Used to make a break in ur script (for example to refresh stamina in CO), after selected enter the break-time in seconds and hit ok
- Repeat (Wiederholung): Used to repeat steps (for example sit/meditation in CO until mana is full again), after selected enter the amount of steps to repeat in the first box and the amount of loops in the second box, hit ok (For example "Loop(2,2)" will repeat the last 2 steps for 2 times until the script continues with the next step)

Thats it! If there are more questions, feel free to ask me. Would be nice if anything can check my file for viruses or loggers or something ;-)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-127-1153832013.jpg (70.7 KB, 48 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2006, 14:57   #2

point in this post? lol sorry nice job
Old 07/25/2006, 14:58   #3

eeh lol sry, im trying to upload the file but it seems that i have to host it extern. Download will follow soon ...
Old 07/25/2006, 15:02   #4

ok, got it =) Can someone please check the file to show im not a hacker or scammer ;-) Eeeh, and i was stupid. I did not used the Bot/Macro function and entered the topic manually. So if any mod reads this, pls change it for me, thanks ...
Old 07/27/2006, 08:38   #5

hi bro.. can u send me this e mail bout ur bot.. the clicker one..

thanks a lot
Old 07/27/2006, 21:20   #6

Here's the scan results:

File: ScriptClicker.zip
MD5 f1e58b0e7ffbf04a6a916221612a7f9c
Packers detected: -

AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old 07/29/2006, 17:43   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by jonald@Jul 27 2006, 08:38
hi bro.. can u send me this e mail bout ur bot.. the clicker one..

thanks a lot
hmm, what u mean jonald? what exactly do u need? the download and detailed description is in the first post ...
Old 07/29/2006, 21:39   #8

thx bro