Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Training Guild For Afk users in tg

Discussion on Auto Training Guild For Afk users in tg within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i just finished making my first bot, its an auto training guild bot for when you dc for the program to take you automaticly back to ur stakes, the catch is, this program will be about 60 diffrnt files to choose from to use, a diffrnt program for each stake and class, since its going to be like this i wont do taos enless they do fire circle, because taos and rangers will be using the same tg autoer, and the good thing is, when ur in tg and you dc, ital log you in and bring you back to your spot and start autoing, im going to do this for lvl 70+ stakes, ill be posting the lvl 70,75,80 in like 10 mins for trojans,warriors, ill post archers once we test this and see if it works ill brb, will be posting again leaving blank for where ill upload all the files for what lvl to do in tg bear with me
Old 07/13/2006, 22:15   #2

READY IN 20 MINUTES
Old 07/13/2006, 23:45   #3

yo this aota be good ... cant wait ^^

...im counting down to 20minz xD LOL ahah xD
Old 07/13/2006, 23:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Very bad idea, i made one for myself but did not release to public because all one has to do to find an epvp is go to the coords the macro goes to, boom they banned the other person. But then the person thats blaming them also uses epvp, but its not a good reputation for someone to find you go on epvp and that say theres 15 trojans that are lvl 70 (there are so many epvp here that will be same lvl) they will all go to that 1 coord and be crowed, also if you have a diff coord for each lvl 70 stake they will eventually fill up and people be on top of each other etc etc... Not very good idea to release to public bro
Old 07/14/2006, 00:02   #5

i agree with swords... same **** happend with gems...
Old 07/14/2006, 00:06   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon909@Jul 14 2006, 00:02
i agree with swords... same **** happend with gems...
Gems? You mean with Cotobo? so many gems were mined or what? Btw your signature owns!
Old 07/14/2006, 01:41   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Jul 13 2006, 23:56
Very bad idea, i made one for myself but did not release to public because all one has to do to find an epvp is go to the coords the macro goes to, boom they banned the other person. But then the person thats blaming them also uses epvp, but its not a good reputation for someone to find you go on epvp and that say theres 15 trojans that are lvl 70 (there are so many epvp here that will be same lvl) they will all go to that 1 coord and be crowed, also if you have a diff coord for each lvl 70 stake they will eventually fill up and people be on top of each other etc etc... Not very good idea to release to public bro
hmmm sword makes a reallyyyyyyyy good point >.< lol now tht i think about it .. tht is true ..dam >.<
Old 07/24/2006, 00:02   #8

so cool if u have
:P
me 2 cant w8
Old 07/24/2006, 15:28   #9

how do you train a guild?? o.O
Old 07/24/2006, 16:51   #10

its not the guild ITS A TRAIN GUILD

youknowkkthxbye.
Old 07/24/2006, 18:36   #11

WTF is a TRAIN GUILD?!?!
Old 07/24/2006, 23:39   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Jul 24 2006, 18:36
WTF is a TRAIN GUILD?!?!
Old 07/25/2006, 03:16   #13

20 mins? Its been like 5 hours.
Old 07/25/2006, 04:03   #14

Uhhh regarding those who said ppl might go to the same coords and see you there and report you:

They can't really report you for standing in the same coordinates that a bot moves you to, because it could've been done by chance. The GMs wouldn't find that sufficient proof of macro/botting and they wouldn't do jack.

Edit: Yet i'm curious...What did you mean by when you dc? Do you mean this will send packets to the server stimulating it to think your character is in tg even though you don't have a physical client open? What I just said sounds like a great idea and I might add it to the launcher that I am in the process of building.
Old 07/27/2006, 16:59   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by [N]asser@Jul 25 2006, 04:03
Uhhh regarding those who said ppl might go to the same coords and see you there and report you:

They can't really report you for standing in the same coordinates that a bot moves you to, because it could've been done by chance. The GMs wouldn't find that sufficient proof of macro/botting and they wouldn't do jack.

Edit: Yet i'm curious...What did you mean by when you dc? Do you mean this will send packets to the server stimulating it to think your character is in tg even though you don't have a physical client open? What I just said sounds like a great idea and I might add it to the launcher that I am in the process of building.
He means his "hack" is a macro... it'll detect.. prolly pixel detection when you get dc and it will physically click the login button and restart the macro... at least I assume.

What you were describing would be a standalone bot client that simply sends jump packets and talks to the npc and moves to a location in tg to use skills... Would be nice... you could have 50+ ppl tging off one comp with minimal lag.. But.... Goodluck with the bot detection .
Closed Thread