Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guard Leveler

Discussion on Guard Leveler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/23/2013, 12:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
ty man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Guard leveler
03/13/2013 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 53 Replies
To activate this macro, Double click on .exe file and place you'r mouse in conquer. Press "P" to pouse. Press "e" to exit. (press couple of times becuase there is something wrong in the script, i will fix that later. make sure the "sit" action is in the "F1" slot. make sure that the Guard summon is in the skill slot.
intensify guard ...leveler
10/01/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
link= *Edit by a1blaster, link removed because of suspicious scan!* F1= sit for guard this macro ll right clic every 7 seconde on conquer window so u need to have intensify in skill for use it on guardsummon
Auto Guard Leveler
05/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Guys, i found an awesome guard leveler off some forums. However, i do not know if it safe. Please look through the following details and analyse if it is safe to use before i post it here. Thank You! File: guardlvl.exe Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) MD5 51e7625beb446bc75181b3ec488f837d Packers detected: UPX, AUTOIT Scanner results AntiVir Found nothing ArcaVir Found nothing...