Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I found A new trick with conquer partner

Discussion on I found A new trick with conquer partner within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/13/2006, 03:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by darkking@Jul 13 2006, 00:41
After the patch, always i was useing in this mode the cop, closing the server emulator, becouse i have and a windows minimizer, and the serv emul. didn`t like it on bar, so always i was closeing it, and minimize the copartner to taskbar.and always, when i open a new co session, i can use it better, even if is in taskbar minimized.and the minimizer escape my by some comp laggy, cuz i have 256 ram.kthnxbai
err okk .... o.0 (im sry i cant understand tht >.<)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
found new trick for free lunaphbot
12/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
the new version of bot of easygaming can now detect glitches... but i did bypass it... [email protected] give me a dummy account... so i could show you
a trick i found out
12/20/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
1.first get a lvl 40 tro(must be 40 or wont work), equip lucky blade in both hands. 2.get 10 minutes of luckytime. 3.exchange db for 215 cps. 4. go to lady luck and enter lottery center. 5. click the first green box you see.
Conquer Partner
11/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have been looking on the site and there are alot of co parners so i was wondering if someone could point me to the newest edition cause in the other ones it does semm to pick up the items for ex. mets so cud sumone plz tell me :cool: ;)
Conquer Partner other way run it
06/03/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 28 Replies
Guys i heard problem. Many pll say its dun run now. It's just other way how to run. Download ServerEmulation makeing by Ultimate, and run it. After download Cracked_COPartner and run TQProgram(Emulator). Well i dun saw, maby someone post this method, if u know this juz DELETE this.. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=bb' border='0' alt='bb' />