Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW! CO-MacroBot!

Discussion on NEW! CO-MacroBot! within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/23/2006, 05:30   #16

elite*gold: 20
I'd just like to bump this up i havent tested much of this but the old stuff should still work, just if anyone wants it idc use it :P i actually use it every now and then as well
Old 11/25/2006, 17:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by swords@Jun 9 2006, 04:38
EDIT: oops wrong posts, but for the pixel thing for the shade things etc. but the only problem i have is when the monster is on my screen the computer reads where the red WAS and doesnt follow the red. So almost when the mouse starts moving to left/right click on the health bar the monster moves and clicks where the monster was... any suggestion? -.-
Post you monsterfinderfunction !

The best way is to loop through the screen pixel by pixel and click after scanning. Then rescan, click etc...
Old 11/25/2006, 17:49   #18

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Works Great' border='0' alt='Works Great' />
further work with the aimbot would be good. i tested it while i was COpartnering in lab.(partner was off atm) mabie there was conflicting program problems

all in all though its very good

+
Old 12/09/2006, 16:24   #19

LOL
Old 01/17/2007, 20:33   #20

could u tell me what this bot is for -.-...
Old 01/20/2007, 21:41   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by PixelTrojan@Jan 17 2007, 20:33
could u tell me what this bot is for -.-...
Sorry for double post but i couldnt find my old one lol -.- But when you scan it will say packs and blah blah malaware, but as in old posts its jsut part of my packing on my AutoIt programming.

All credit goes to elitepvpers.com/forum to allow me to be on their site.

Program made by (me) swords from elitepvpers
---------------------------------------------------------

Run the program and select a checkbox you want to use. Go into conquer and hit F5

Hit F7 to stop the macro, some checkboxes F7 wont work.... so you have to

HIT Esc button on your keyboard to terminate the program, then just restart if you want to restart.

Depends on your connection the F7 wont work on different checkboxes
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post on the elitepvpers forum in my thread for any bug reports, thank you.

On the program it has a checkbox for "auto-move" or something like that,
that is for a miner to move down right,
because lately everyone is saying that if you mine in 1 spot for
a long time you dont get as mayn gems, so stcik your char at around Top right
of the mine and start the program. It will move your char every 2 hrs, if enough people want it lowered or highered ill add to your needs

You dont have to check the check box for coords, i jsut got the code from friend and dont know how to change because its his hard coding lol. Just hit CTRL+G for coordinates.

For Move-Miner, place miner at top right somehwere of mine, he/she will move down few spots every 3 hrs i think.

For "Sit, then Meditate" i was planning on using COpartner with this, just have plvler name and stig them and then thisthing will get you the mana, well if the plvler comes by too much or not enuf u get too much mana
and stig them too much or not enuf, so i RECOMMEND you to only use this if you have friend plvling and you can tell them your gonna use the bot and use co partner
so all the need to do is get clsoe for 1 sec for stig and then jump away and kill, but you may choose how you want to use it

AIMBOT! NEWEST ADDITION!

So far this aimbot will only be for right clicking on monsters. The computer dont read the whole screen fast enough
to see the monster fast enuf so it wont work for left click atm. how this works is it right clicks on the
monsters health bar. So the best way for you to go afk is sit at AS or bask where your getting stacked or your stacking (easiest if your not moving)
and the right clicker will click on the health bar I will continue to find a way to read the screen faster for
left clicker and right clicker will work more efficently

And here is the download enjoy. I know this isnt as good as CO partner but it has some features better than CO partner

NOTICE!!!! The aimbot works for ONLY right clicking on monsters! Left click isnt as efficient yet I will work on later for an aimbot for players and left click leveling!

EDIT: I found way for auto-spell lvler also.

1.you can do my aimbot to do it

FASTER WAY

2.use co partner and have it to right click (not slow or fast just plain right click) and type in your anme. Go to your house (or somewhere no one sees you) and turn on my Sit Then Meditate feature while running CO partner. Give it a try if you wish

EDIT 2: As requested i have re-named my program. I hope its a little better

HERE,damn god.............. put your glasses on...........bye

SRRY for my rude

EDIT:you can trin stigma,divine hare ect.
Old 01/29/2007, 21:26   #22

can you lv up skills like fire etc?
Old 01/31/2007, 23:39   #23

i dont understand..
how i use the aimbot??
i know , it is only for monsters