Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoDropIt v0.9

Discussion on AutoDropIt v0.9 within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/04/2006, 07:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Saphirlist@Jun 4 2006, 04:53
Ok,this sounds very newbish,but since it is all in script,and he said he wasn't going to explain it,could someone else explain it if possible?It's just a request,and any help is appreciated,thanks anyway if not.^^
Go to autoits website, start reading. when you have read enough to make the ore dropper drop ores, then you will be halfway there in being able to give back to the community.

Heres a hint. Open the script. Read it. Read it again. Then read the online documentation. Then read the script again.

Its called learning, and it has many rewards. In this case, your reward is two-fold. You get an undetectable ore dropper, AND you get to be smart enough to make your own in the future.

And like my first post said... If anyone does answer the questions about how to make it work, they have serious issues.
Old 06/04/2006, 07:44   #32

Screenshots (Attached)

Oh, hey, there is one bug, I just remembered while making screenshots. When changing from master to slave, the sleep override gets engaged. So close it and re-open if that happens.

Its pretty easy to fix, just one line needs to get updated in the code. I just never did it....
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1149399894.ibf (69.2 KB, 139 views)
Old 06/04/2006, 09:48   #33

I appreciate that,and I also appreciate you not being all bitchy about it.
Old 06/04/2006, 09:57   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by elitepvpers.member+Jun 4 2006, 07:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elitepvpers.member @ Jun 4 2006, 07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Saphirlist@Jun 4 2006, 04:53
Ok,this sounds very newbish,but since it is all in script,and he said he wasn't going to explain it,could someone else explain it if possible?It's just a request,and any help is appreciated,thanks anyway if not.^^
Go to autoits website, start reading. when you have read enough to make the ore dropper drop ores, then you will be halfway there in being able to give back to the community.

Heres a hint. Open the script. Read it. Read it again. Then read the online documentation. Then read the script again.

Its called learning, and it has many rewards. In this case, your reward is two-fold. You get an undetectable ore dropper, AND you get to be smart enough to make your own in the future.

And like my first post said... If anyone does answer the questions about how to make it work, they have serious issues. [/b][/quote]
well dude, if your gonna give a script, why not tell them what to use it with, instead of being ******* gay and talking **** like your all that , so cut the ****, be nice and explain it slowly to them
Old 06/04/2006, 15:41   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@Jun 4 2006, 09:57
well dude, if your gonna give a script, why not tell them what to use it with, instead of being ******* gay and talking **** like your all that , so cut the ****, be nice and explain it slowly to them
No thank you, I think I will stick to being "gay" for the good of the community.

If you're just a leach that wants to be lazy, then this is not somethng you are interested in, move along.
Old 06/04/2006, 15:44   #36

can some one tell me what the fu** is botjail never heard of it and never been there
Old 06/04/2006, 15:48   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by GIZMO0425@Jun 4 2006, 15:44
can some one tell me what the fu** is botjail never heard of it and never been there
Bot Jail is the plae your char gets sent to when the server detects you are breaking the rules.

Many have claimed that the detection algorithims are bloken, but I have never been sent there by accident.

If you really want to see it for yourself, grab 100k ("current" exit fee) and enable cotobo's ore dropper.

But.... What does that have to do with this thread? shouldnt you be asking that question in the main forum?
Old 06/04/2006, 19:11   #38

might be a noobie question but does this bot work on minimized clients also can i use it on more then 1 client and can i play on another char during the time?
Old 06/04/2006, 23:35   #39

Quote:
Originally posted by vDrag0n@Jun 5 2006, 03:11
might be a noobie question but does this bot work on minimized clients also can i use it on more then 1 client and can i play on another char during the time?
did you get it to work in the 1st place?
Old 06/04/2006, 23:43   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by elitepvpers.member@Jun 3 2006, 06:54
OK, heres my lousy **** mining bot I wrote almost a year ago now.

It works. I have been using it for a very long time.

No, I won't be making any changes to it, so don't ask. No, I won't tell you what language its written in, nor how to use it, so don't ask. If you can't put forth enough effort to make it work, then you don't deserve it.

Anyone who does answer the above questions in this forum is seriously messed up.

Code:
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; Script Function&#58; *Monitors the inventory of a ConquerOnline.com character while
; * * * * * * * * * mining to drop the ****** ores on the ground while keeping the
; * * * * * * * * * gems and the other inventory items, and the good ores.
;
; About the Author&#58; Look, if you don't like mine bots, then stay out of the mines.
; * * * * * * * * * If you feel your gaming prowess cannot possibly stand up to the
; * * * * * * * * * might of 400 fing lines of code, then you really do suck.
; * * * * * * * * * Want your own bot? *Too fing bad, learn to code.
;
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well if ur not gonna tell us how to use it dont ******* post it here.
Old 06/04/2006, 23:51   #41

could some1 post the link to a free download of autoit v3.11 pls.
Old 06/05/2006, 00:07   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by pookka+Jun 4 2006, 23:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pookka @ Jun 4 2006, 23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--vDrag0n@Jun 5 2006, 03:11
did you get it to work in the 1st place? [/b][/quote]
i didnt even download it yet since im waiting for my question to get answered by a person who tried it yet or by the creator cause if its only 1 client and the client has to be open for it to work im not gonna download it
Old 06/05/2006, 03:53   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by shaq@Jun 4 2006, 23:51
could some1 post the link to a free download of autoit v3.11 pls.

Look, AutoIt is free. Go to the website, download your heart out.
Old 06/05/2006, 03:56   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by swornenemy@Jun 4 2006, 23:43
Well if ur not gonna tell us how to use it dont ******* post it here.
Oh, thats a good one. How about this one instead....

If you're too lazy to figure it out, why not just stay away? If you dont feel like putting forth the effort, I dont want you to have it.

Oh... but you dont want anyone else to have it... cause you're lazy... Well, isn't that mighty nice of you; asking me to deprive everyone else so you dont get reminded of how lazy you are...

I think not.
Old 06/05/2006, 03:59   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by vDrag0n+Jun 5 2006, 00:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vDrag0n @ Jun 5 2006, 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -pookka@Jun 4 2006, 23:35
<!--QuoteBegin--vDrag0n
Quote:
@Jun 5 2006, 03:11

did you get it to work in the 1st place?
i didnt even download it yet since im waiting for my question to get answered by a person who tried it yet or by the creator cause if its only 1 client and the client has to be open for it to work im not gonna download it [/b][/quote]
There is obviously nothing for you here, move along please.