Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AUTO SKILL LEVELER

Discussion on AUTO SKILL LEVELER within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2008, 23:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autostig (background)/auto Xpskill leveler/intensifyleveler/Skill&magieleveler/& more
07/25/2013 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 216 Replies
Edit : new link ---> megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXT4QJHB DO NOT COPY THIS PAGE ON YOUR FORUM Without asking ME ! i Saw Someone selling My contribution OMG ~Copyright~4562
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more
11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies
its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills. put your xp skill on one of the f-key as shortcuts, jam a penny in the f-key that has the xp skill in it. leave it over night and it will lvl up :P same thing with poison fog. put sit in an f-key, jam that f-key with a penny, get auto clicker from here and set it to right click every 2000 miliseconds (which is 2 seconds). make sure you are in a pk map....
Auto Skill Leveler
04/14/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
* UPDATE * Yah well, decided to give a try in making program like this... It's my first 'bot'. You'll need .NET FrameWork 2 or higher for this program. Basically it's : - Skill Leveler (Works on the Skills that you can put on F Keys)