Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slightly different SH macro

Discussion on Slightly different SH macro within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/29/2006, 10:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol. i am 2 poor 2 afford 3 LF rings >.< i might later tho
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Slightly more inteligent Auto Cp System
02/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
So I've seen alot of releases over time for different sources dealing with auto cp/gold. The main problem that's bugged me with these scripts is there is no real chance to them! (it always seems to be, kill this mob, get x cp) or something similar. My goal in this very small project was to create something that can be customized easily by server owners to allow for a more fair auto cp system. The calculations WORK but they are not exactly set in stone, that's why I've made them so easy...
Slightly faster ranged attack speed
07/24/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
I just played my private server (2.4.3) and i equipped an ammo pouch and an arrow quiver, now with lil timmy peashooter (2.60) i have 2.15 instead of normal attack speed with ammo pouch which is 2.36. give it a shot at your server
XT Hard mode slightly easier.
06/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Any guild attempting XT hard mode should have the dps to bring down heart since its rather easy now... but if for w/e reason you're short ~5% or so... Stacking the heart up with enough dots will still force him to go into hard mode even after the heart is gone, assuming there is enough dot damage to bring it to 0%(The heart still takes damage from dots even though its not targetable/visible)