Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MniTQ (copartner very small cute n beautiful!) pls

Discussion on MniTQ (copartner very small cute n beautiful!) pls within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2006, 13:43   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by gwapoko2@Apr 11 2006, 17:22
Is this one works on windows XP?
there an error appearing when i run the Mini TQ
can someone help me on this one?
;(

this one works.
Old 04/16/2006, 12:00   #62

do this get all +1 ??
Old 04/19/2006, 20:33   #63

Can u send me a complete walktrought of how to install the bot and all cuz i dont understand a ****.... And when i download the "serveremulator" sometin like that it appear an icon like a Blankpage with the E of internetexplorer on it and when i double click on it does notin absolutly notin....
Old 04/19/2006, 20:39   #64

Strait from the real thread right here

please post in this thread next time its stickied with 115+pages ok noob

Important
1. Download the emulator.

2. Launch the emulator before the TQProgram.exe.

3. Press start on TQProgram.exe

4. Press "F11" or "*" on CO Client to start the Bot.

Simply press F11 and "Run" on other program will result in "Please re-download...bla bla bla" thingy.

From JULOVAC:
Use English client option...
For lvlin- pick plvlin option, chose what class r u, chose what click u r usin to atack (for troj/war- left, for taos and archers right, if usin scater, pick right, if usin inferno, pick right slow, if nado, right, or right quickest)
U need to enter proper ingame names of mobsr u r killin
As for monsters, pick Normal, not sure if we realy need to chose flyin, but if u have troubles killin birds in f3, or whatever, pick flyin...
Jump or run, your choice, as if u want to jump when lvlin, or just run...

As for pickin, Pick all option will make u pick all items u find on the ground (Gold, items, mets, dbs...) and, when your inventory is full, it will empty it, yet, it wont drop any +1, ref, uni, elite, super, mets or dbs (not sure about blessed, but probably, those too). Make sure, if u r usin pots, that they are in first 15 slots of your inv, couse, bot will try to drop any item from other slots, and if its not +1, ref, uni,elite,super,met,db- it will be droped. First 15 slots wont be droped at all...

Pick setting (field A) is option usefull when u want to pick just 1 kind of item (like, CommandToken- items must be entered just like in game). Yet, what i find usefull, is that when u use this option, it actualy pick mets, too, and dbs, and ref/uni/elite/super It knows the item quality before u pick it up...
Yet, when this option on, it wont drop anythin once inv is full
U can chose more advance pickin settings, enterin numbers... (a lot of talkin for that, read it yourself)

Plvl around is radius... Put bigger number if u want to move a lot when botin...
Movin steps is runnin number of steps u make, before u change direction when runnin, put smaller number when botin in closed areas

Use hp potion option- put number or hp when u want to use pot (like, if u have 5k hp, and usin 3k pots, put 2000, then bot will use hp pot when your hp reaches 2000) Go offline- put amount of hp that will make you dc if u reach it, in case u run out of pots or some1 atacks u

Plvl time will make u bot as much h u want
Reconect will reconect u if u dc- u must have game window in front, open, for this option to work
U can put name of players u want bot to dc u when he comes near u, in case u got enemies

For minin option, u need game window in front in order to work, it will drop ores, and dc u, if u want, when u find the gem

Plvlin auto follow is useful when u want to follow player

remember to put- F1 hp pots F2 mana pots F3 hp boxes F9 meditate F10 xp skill
and, your skill (if tao or archer) in skill box
Bot will dc u when your dura goes lower then 6
Old 04/21/2006, 20:14   #65

i cant use it it gives me an Asynchronous error 10053 u know y (btw i dont have sp2 but u told me it was the 1 for just xp:S:S)
Old 04/21/2006, 20:25   #66

i mean the 1 from the link is the 1 working for windows xp but i dont work i have tried like everyting but it dont work plzz help me fast i want toe have this bot its just an awsome 1 my cousins have this and i want it to
Old 04/24/2006, 07:28   #67

NIce nice ^_^
Old 04/28/2006, 11:46   #68

Doesnt work after 4308 patch

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I wish this bot will be upgrade to work on 4308 patch >.>' border='0' alt='I wish this bot will be upgrade to work on 4308 patch >.>' />
Old 04/28/2006, 14:12   #69

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Apr 28 2006, 11:46
Doesnt work after 4308 patch

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I wish this bot will be upgrade to work on 4308 patch >.>' border='0' alt='I wish this bot will be upgrade to work on 4308 patch >.>' />
k, but it wont.
however, this one works.

Old 04/29/2006, 05:33   #70

Hey every time i click start it makes and error sound and says Application Closed! Anyone know whats wrong.. seriousely this like sux i tryed one of the cracked ones that where newer
they work on my labtop and my bros comp and my dads comp
but not my comp
sux
Old 04/29/2006, 07:25   #71

k i find this pretty strange, i don't have the emulator but i can simply run it without a problem. i just run copartner.exe and click on start and it starts.

now i have a small problem containing picking up items.
it seems that he doesn't pick up all the items dropped like i told it to do.
do i need to play in fullscreen or names on or sumthing for it to work correctly?
Old 04/29/2006, 10:20   #72

m not updating this anymore someone pls close this thread
Old 04/29/2006, 10:34   #73

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
if you wanna work on it again , write a pm to me ^^
Closed Thread