Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best macro maker for lazy ppl (free to)

Discussion on Best macro maker for lazy ppl (free to) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey, call this spam if you want, but I call this macro maker a godesnt gift (yeah I am a noob...sowie if ppl talked bout this in the past) ok, well, its free and better than most pay ones.

I Love it...they cannot trace it at all because it simply takes comtrol of the computer (ctrl+alt+del to stop the macro) so as far as the gms and other players know, youre right there and u just dont speak their language!

You can jump windows to so you cam multitask 2, 3, 4, ect chars if you feel like...no instructions but if you even know the slightest thing about macro edeting in word you'll do fine (even if u dont...I say ull do fine...if enugh ppl ask how 2 use it I might put up sum instructions on basic use) I made one for the sand monster spawn in map 2 dc that level you and yoru teamies...it even clicks the teamie button every 2 seconds so you can rack in those vp from new ppl while ur out doing whatever (I am to lazy to post it...just download the macro maker and check it out...takes 10 min tops to get used to it) also, you can just record the actoin once anc have it repeat the macro like 10,000x (dont call me a tard...I know thats standard feature on pay 1s 2) but yeah...just check out the site, get it, use it, and let everyone think youre just turkish saint or whatever (no offense to turkish peeps.)

-downside...u cant ctrl+_ a shortcut...u gotta click execute...thats right...burn another .01 pct of a calorie with that mouse!

Been using it 4 ever...no viruses...just a cheaters magic wand

(gr8 4 lazyasses like me that dont wanna do any c++ **** )
Old 12/25/2005, 06:16   #2

it looks like the person who made the site is a lazy *** too^^
Old 12/25/2005, 06:19   #3

Forgot 2 add this: MACRO OUT THOSE CRAPPY LOOKING SANTA CAPS WHEN U ARE SLEEPING...sit between the shopkeeper in tc and jello...I mean jolly old saint nick...the caps are worth 50 silver each. just trade one, record it, and set it to run at 2x speed (yes you can speed/slow ur macros with this one...**** I Love this macro maker!) by morning you could make around 1 million...do this for the next 3 days...now there a present!
Old 12/25/2005, 06:40   #4

yeah but what happens if you get presents from santa, then it screws it up and you move then gah! it doesent work....for me at least

oh and a question, u can do this on more than one Conquer window at once?
Old 12/25/2005, 06:53   #5

doesn't work for me, when I sell it won't give me money
Old 12/25/2005, 06:57   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Dec 25 2005, 06:40
yeah but what happens if you get presents from santa, then it screws it up and you move then gah! it doesent work....for me at least

oh and a question, u can do this on more than one Conquer window at once?
dunno what ur talking about...you click santa once with an empty inventory....then click the shopkeeper once...then sell the hat....repeat process...unless ur clicking santa like 10x over, u shouldnt be gettin gift bags from him...me and 3 of my friends are getting rith off this thing. (kudos to counquer 4 making **** worth something) btw: on this one..dont set the speed above 200 pct faster...or yes, ur gonna get gift bags, ans a gm is gonna notice that your refleses are ohh...shal I say robot like? (then again gms dont really care...they dont do their jobs at all...I have filed 5 things with em...not a thing fixed...**** b#*$%ds)

as for yoru question...lol..I was thinking the same thing....mabey if ou do it once on one, click another window, and do it on that in the same recording you could theoratically speed it up to 40 pct faster and then, yes, have...wait...no...I am wrong..****...yes you can, but it will be 2x as slow...so either way...ur coming out the same here. (you cant speed it up to fast because you need to take in the servers delay time in processing yoru request for a hat....if you continue the cycle before you have the hat, santa will see you have the hat, and continue to give you the 3 gift bags...always take into account server delay time with things like this...personally, I dont even use the speed up macro option when I am doin this...and I still make a mil in a night.)

lemme check here a sec on that money thing...mabey those filthy b#*$&%$s patched it
Old 12/25/2005, 07:02   #7

DAMNIT...THEY PATCHED IT!!!! DOESNT WORK 4 ME NEITHER ANYMORE....oh well, you can see it worked 4 a while by how the shop dude says its worth 50 silvers...****...now I think I am mad enough that I am going to turn green and have ruber muscles sprout on my body as I swing atop the sky scrapers hex editing to see if I can crack usable money back into the deal here I CANT BELIVE THEY PATCHED IT....and its supposed to be a happy time to...where ignorant ppl get more ignorant and scamers get ritcher.
Old 12/25/2005, 07:03   #8

oops i was wrong... it doesent work anymore......
Old 12/25/2005, 07:06   #9

scammers should die...... E*PvP doesent scam
Old 12/25/2005, 07:07   #10

sweet...thanks 4 fixing me...****...I guess that was to detur morons like me by making me think I was getting gyped....HEY...mabey there is a potential money packet from the hats here that you could rappid fire at the server here....if it is stupid enough to not show my moneys that I make anymore...mabey there is another potential exploit here...better than mine. (I am probably wrong, and am to lazy to attempt finding an ecploit on this myself...but hey...if sumq else trys that and finds an actual rappid fire exploit...hey, kudos 2u...I would give u karma if I had ne :P

I know...scamers suck filthy ***...I mean scaming the system...like w/the hats and packet cracking...scaming players is bad though...I had it happen 2me b4...trust me...I agree on that 1
Old 12/25/2005, 07:12   #11

i was wrong........
Old 12/25/2005, 07:16   #12

stupid gms...well, since they took away my crappy money maker stuff, I think I will just work on making those exp pills tradable when they come out...I made a fleet of 275 noob accounts just to get them...with 5x exp for 2 hours per a pill (min 3x exp)....muwahahaha...can you say noob 2 rb in 48 hours? MUWAHAHAHAHA

(if anyone has noticed all my post edits...I have issues with my spheling)
Old 01/08/2006, 11:00   #13

someone is selling exp pots in tc
Old 01/09/2006, 18:32   #14

well i wanted to make it jump between 2 coords, nothing else, how do i do it ? been trying and i cant understand :\
Old 01/11/2006, 03:26   #15

dont understand how it is "undetectable"? Macro's move your mouse to exact coordinates so thats how tq catches you.. you cant be clicking the same coordinate over and over manually