Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot

Discussion on [NEW] MMOBifrost - Conquer 3.0 Leveling Bot within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [2.5] MMOBifrost CO - A Conquer 3.0 Bot System

Welcome to MMOBifrost 2.5!

Summary:
MMOBifrost is an all in one bot system for several popular mmorpgs. Our goal is to allow the player to macro-level or auto-level like a ghost as if you are actually playing. So I put together several APIs from all over the internet giving it memory reading, keyboard hook and custom functions.
MMOBifrost CO can level you from 1 - 100 in less then 24 hours. Our premium grotto bot can farm several mill over night and with our undetectable method you will never get banned. Our premium wind plain silver farmer is capable of picking up all items and farming for materials rather then just silver. For only $5 you can have access to all of MMOBifrost's Premium Conquer bots. Become a Legacy Premium Member and have access to all mmobifrost bots and beta sessions for only $15. Stop wasting time switching grinding spots and grind gold in your sleep!!

----Functions----

Breach Core - An old memory reading/writing breach function allowing you to create a breach in the process to read the .exe after running code analysis I noticed it can only run in a WIN32 environment. Expect an x64 update sometime soon.

Delay - The ability to wait which allows the bot to multi-task instead of sleep

IntelliUI - Since UI never moves the bot knows the position of buttons and menus based on the default window resolution

WinControl - The ability to control the process window like move, reshape or open/close the conquer window.

----DirectX Keyboard/Mouse Hook----

This is the bot's "hands" which gives it control to use your mouse and keyboard while allowing directx input for games.

------AI/Knowledge-----
Uses empty variables as a memory socket for the data
Uses the breach function to fill the memory socket

::Current Conquer Variables::

Level

BP Level

UI

Hotkeys - setting autohunt button to X and putting scrolls on F6-F9 gives the bot the ability to toggle autohunting and teleport.

From knowing the level the bot knows what autopath button to click based on your level and what map you should teleport too.

-Variables Added in 2.4--

Health Points(changes every CO version)

Battle Skill Power

Gold

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

---------Free Login---------

user: mmobifrost

pass: epvp

----------Features----------

Adjustable timers

Auto-Teleport

Level Tracking

Auto-Revive(VIP)

Auto-Launch/Login(VIP)

------------------------------------------------------
How does the level bot work exactly?

Starts up
Starts breach
Finds your lvl
Hits F6-F9 based on your level(teleports)
Autoclicks autopath button
Then clicks the hunting area based on your level
Starts autopathing
Then autohunts after autopathing timer finishes.
Default highlevel autohunting time is 1 hour
Then starts from the top again

---------------Donate or Purchase Membership Login--------------
To obtain premium features and the gold/silver farmer you can donate to our paypal or purchase a login from our website and get it emailed instantly. All donators/members will get access to new bots for other games other then conquer. You will have a backend page for your privileges along with special offers and links to beta test new bots and features. Every member will be added to the elite beta testing team and can be apart of bigger projects like bifrost technologies.

Purchases fuel updates and new features/releases
$5 lifetime membership for conquer bots

-----------------Patch Notes [2.5]---------------------

Added Revive Function(VIP feature)

Added AutoLaunch & AutoLogin (VIP feature)

Added 3 new beta testers to the team

It will automatically put Conquer window in the top left corner when a bot is launched

---------------Patch Notes [2.3 --> 2.4]---------------------
Conquer updated and the static pointers changed so I had to find them again
Warning OLD versions 2.4 or less will NOT work.

Added tons of features and options to the gold and silver bot

Added trial version for beta testers

WindPlain's Silver Farmer will be the free version of Grotto Gold Farmer

Added several new games to the bot selection panel- Tera, EoS, DAoC and Shaiya

Looking for more developers to help push more bots for other games

Cleaned up a lot of the code organized the variables and developed more functions

-----------------Patch Notes [2.1 --> 2.3]---------------------
Added try statements for breach functions to prevent crash errors and prompt a error message on the console rather then crash.

New Launcher/Login with premium options

Session Level Tracker which tracks the powerleveling session

New Release coming - Gold/Silver Farmer

Tutorial video gonna be added to youtube and readme.txt for quick info
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Newer versions of MMOBifrost have Shauzia AI(console-based virtual assistant) and are protected with DotFuscator to prevent reverse engineering

If you haven't already downloaded .NET Framework 3.5, Its required in order to run mmobifrost. Download it Below

Please ignore the comments below and test it for yourself

Give me a thanks if you liked it

More Releases and Updates coming soon

MMOBifrost can be downloaded below!
Attached Files
File Type: rar mmobifrost25update.rar (103.5 KB, 1344 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/02/2017, 19:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BifrostTech View Post
You can buy an premium access code for only $10USD at
Or you can just use one of these "premium" codes:
ZB19KX
VU9LXS
T1N1D4
IYZ0AD
00COEV

Side note: This is really some of the worst code I've seen, it looks like it was made by a 12-year-old who JUST learned how to program in VB.NET.

Please don't pretend that this pile of stinking **** is worth $10.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2017, 19:27   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Yikes.
Old 04/02/2017, 20:24   #4

hahaha ill just add database account access. Didn't actually think someone would peak the .exe to get the codes. That code is referenced from Microsoft vb .net website. Has one purpose level you in conquer and it does. Ill just update it and add new codes. Thanks for pentesting for me lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2017, 21:50   #5

This program looks kinda suspicious
Hooking to keyboard ? weird... Can someone tell me if it's safe ?
Old 04/03/2017, 00:12   #6

not work
Old 04/03/2017, 00:50   #7

wtf why you called that bot ? its just hotkeys lol

i liked how you protected your code
Old 04/03/2017, 08:11   #8

Also here ill add few PREMIUM Codes here
JFI9S TYUZ1D OIVA5A YHMAY TF245S
Old 04/03/2017, 11:34   #9

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by owadziak View Post
This program looks kinda suspicious
Hooking to keyboard ? weird... Can someone tell me if it's safe ?
Why look at code you clearly don't understand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2017, 14:39   #10

lmao you guys went through a lot of trouble to look at some very basic code. It just reads the memory of conquer and macros based on your level. Also if you actually look at the code the passwords only work for march and april lol
Old 04/03/2017, 17:37   #11

Quote:
lmao you guys went through a lot of trouble to look at some very basic code. It just reads the memory of conquer and macros based on your level. Yawn. I'm still making money regardless of how many codes you release. I can just change them lol
It's zero effort to reflect a managed executable. Your program is just terrible. Static premium codes compiled into the executable is ridiculous.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/04/2017, 16:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It's zero effort to reflect a managed executable. Your program is just terrible. Static premium codes compiled into the executable is ridiculous.
Obviously lol I'm well aware of this. You guys would never pay for anything that's a fact. Soo I designed a simple macro bot that autohunts for you and made a VERY basic login to keep out the average conquer player. Not everyone is gonna be like lets decompile this bot and try to get the codes only the non-payers would. Was also made in 3 days with sharp develop not Visual Studios 2015. This isn't a science project I could careless about your opinions lmao your all a bunch of goons trolling "hack" forums.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/04/2017, 17:48   #13

Quote:
Whats up everyone! Released my new bot yesterday for conquer online. It is completely undetectable and autopaths/hunts for you so you can just create a new character in twin city and it will autolevel you from 1 - 100. It reads your characters level to know where to teleport you. It then autopaths to the correct hunting area. You will have to update the characters equipment every 20 levels. Use the first 500 silver to buy teleport scrolls. Tutorial on how to use it is

--Premium Version - absolutely free --

user: mmobifrost
pass: epvp

Auto-levels 1 - 100

AutoRestart/login(coming soon)

Special Offer:
On 4/14/17 Our grotto gold farming bot will be released.
Preorder Grotto Gold Farming Bot for only $5 USD

not working

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2017, 17:52   #14

Quote:
Obviously lol I'm well aware of this. You guys would never pay for anything that's a fact. Soo I designed a simple macro bot that autohunts for you and made a VERY basic login to keep out the average conquer player. Not everyone is gonna be like lets decompile this bot and try to get the codes only the non-payers would. Was also made in 3 days with sharp develop not Visual Studios 2015. Could easily upgrade this bot to something better but would simply be a waste of time because the botter doesn't care about the code they just want to get to max level as soon as possible. This isn't a science project I could careless about your opinions lmao your all a bunch of goons trolling "hack" forums.
It doesn't matter how little effort you claim to put in it already, that's not the problem and we're not trolls. We're trying to show you the flaws in your approach, because non programmers can even do this and they do. It's also not fair to the players who do pay you for this. You're not protecting their purchase. Step up your game if you want to do something like this. Else, there's no harm in just releasing it as a tool for people to use for free.
Old 04/04/2017, 18:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR^MAX View Post
not working

Fixed the issue - Set it to run on any processor which caused the crash - Put it back to 32 bit processor.

Will still work on windows 10

Updating the download file now
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread