Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi Client For all Patches

Discussion on Multi Client For all Patches within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Multi Client For all Patches

*removed*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l3multi.jpg (44.3 KB, 295 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar L3_Multi.rar (10.2 KB, 378 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2009, 19:24   #2

It is not your program.... Don't leech.
Old 03/12/2009, 22:08   #3

ROFL
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Csro] Client and manual patches
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have been having trouble downloading the Csro client from that sticky thread. I have downloaded it about 3 times and the same CRC error so.. Client & patch loads of mirrors I'm downloading now and I'll let you know if it works or it's my PC's bad for not having installed the sticky Csro client. Ok the thing works. Keep trying mirrors, i got lucky using a download accel. 600KB/s average speed.
I need UZN-CO client and patches thanks
04/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
same as title thanks
World of Warcraft Patches/Client Downloads
11/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
This service is offered by Sakashi.net - a CDN (Content Distribution Network) just launched. Yes, Im involved in Sakashi.net and yes, we need to become more popular BUT we will keep the files online, Ill promise. So this is more a service for you guys than an advertising post. You may use download managers to download the files Sakashi.net is not giving any support for the files they host Also, dont request file support here Maximum bandwidth is 250 kbps per connection Maximum amount...
Client Patches and ini hacks
02/07/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
© Mr. Noodle npcname-e - Here is my very own aggro tool. It works for c2, but only has c1 monsters on it. It flags aggro monsters with a * It flags social monsters as a @ and it flag mosnters that are of multiple hp as 2x or 3x depending on how much stronger they are then normal of their level. This also is updated to tell you which treasure chests are mimics, though I am not sure if that works or not. If there is enough demand I will try to update the c2 monsters on it. example flag:...