Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toxic Fog Leveler

Discussion on Toxic Fog Leveler within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/22/2010, 18:50   #46

elite*gold: 0
workin fine for me, not a problem, must be noobs who cant work it :P
Old 04/28/2010, 15:08   #47

thanxxxxxxx 100100% good
Old 04/30/2010, 04:44   #48

Hey the program works on everything but conquer... when its on conquer nothing happens btw i have windows 7 maybe that has something to do with it
Old 08/09/2010, 17:44   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by isostar View Post
A simple clicker-based toxic fog leveler! It can be started wherever toxic fog can be cast. Easy to install, easy to start and easy to stop.

Installation:

1. The macro is written in Macro Express, therefore you need to download it. Here is the download link:

Once you download the macex3.exe, run it and install it on your computer.

2. You need to download the script, that is attached below. I wrote the script in 10 minutes and everyone can optimize it a bit more.

3. After you have both (the macro express and the script), make sure you go to Macro express and go to:

Options->Preferences->Pause Macro Hotkey->Change to Pause key->Apply

This is simply for pausing or aborting the macro easily with Pause key.

4. Open my script with macro express (and put an Activation hotkey - I have CTRL+S)

5. Go to your desired character that you want toxic fog leveled, put Sit on F1 and toxic fog in skill box, then hit ctrl+s

Things you need to know:

- you can pause/abort/resume macro with Pause
- the macro is clicking over your screen, so you wont be able to do anything else
- use it somewhere where people dont see you, because operations will repeat for a really long time
- the script is modified easily, just double click it in macro express and optimize it to suit your needs
- this is a mouse move - mouse click macro and will always work

Thats about it. Enjoy
Where can i download the script?.. please replay
Old 08/30/2010, 23:26   #50

this sucks
Old 09/26/2010, 18:32   #51

lol I LOVE ur botMAN Forever
Old 10/22/2010, 06:41   #52

my character won't stay in one place, how do i do to just sit and fog without the cursor moving?
Old 10/22/2010, 11:08   #53

Received Thanks: 1,461
Try my Toxic Bot
Old 02/07/2011, 19:09   #54

What is the link to download the script?
please talk me , i don't can use the program!
I do not know where to download the script .. make a video showing where it is, please ç.ç